关于婚姻状况的回答
We have been married for ten years.
我们结婚已经10年了。
My husband died three years ago.
我的丈夫在3年前去世了。
I am unmarried.
我没有结婚。
We got married not long ago.
我们刚结婚不久。
I have a five-year old girl.
我有一个5岁的女儿。
My wife works for the government.
我妻子是公务员。
She’s a retired school teacher in Beijing
她以前在北京做教师,现在退休了。
I believe it's a personal question.
我认为这是个私人问题。
关于未来打算
I don't think I will have any baby within three years.
我想3年之内我不会要小孩。
We are going to get married when both of our careers are staying stable.
我们打算等两个人的事业都稳定下来在结婚。
We planed to have a baby after buying our new apartment.
我们打算买了新房后再生孩子。
There is no hurry to get married.
不急于结婚。
Since my girlfriend is still studying as a postgraduate in Beijing University, we will not get married until she is graduated two years later.
因为我女朋友现在还在北京大学读研究生,所以我打算两年以后她毕业了再结婚。
Getting a baby is a big affair, we won't make the decision until we consider it thoroughly.
生孩子是个大事,我们只有经过认真思考后才会做出决定。
I have no intention of manying soon, and even if I did, I plan to continue working for a long time. My career is the most important to me.
我并不打算马上结婚,即使结了婚,我也打算继续长期工作。对我来说我的事业是最重要的。
HR的问题可能是这样的
When did you get married?
你是什么时候结婚的?
What's your marital status?
你的婚姻状况如何?
How long have you been married?
你结婚多长时间了?
Can you tell me if you will get married and have a baby in the near future?
你在近期会结婚生孩子吗?
What does your husband do?
你的丈夫从事什么工作?
If we hire you and go through all the expense of training you, by that time you'll probably want to get married and leave us. Why would we waste our time and money doing that?
如果我们雇佣了你,又花很多钱对你进行培训,可也许到那时你要结婚了,要辞职。我们为什么要浪费时间和金钱呢?
国内英语资讯:SPP calls on prosecutors to protect heroes honor with public interest litigation
国际英语资讯:Chemical weapons inspectors finish ground mission in Syrias Douma
国际英语资讯:Israeli army: Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel
国内英语资讯:China Focus: After the quake: 10 years on volunteerism thrives
International Labor Day 国际劳动节
国际英语资讯:Sounds of explosions and air defenses heard in Damascus
国际英语资讯:Syrian air defenses respond to Israeli missile attack
体坛英语资讯:10-man Barcelona draw 2-2 against Real Madrid
Sports Meeting 校运会
体坛英语资讯:Berlins Weiser to join Bayer Leverkusen
国际英语资讯:Trump announces delegation to Israel for opening of U.S. embassy in Jerusalem
国际英语资讯:Roundup: Syrian army advances in IS stronghold in southern Damascus
普京第四次宣誓就任俄罗斯总统
资讯自由团体呼吁关注美国媒体面临的威胁
国际英语资讯:92-year-old Mahathir sworn in as Malaysian PM
体坛英语资讯:Justin Langer appointed as new Australian cricket coach
体坛英语资讯:China wins 4th straight womens title at table tennis worlds
国际货币基金组织批评委内瑞拉
World Asthma Day 世界哮喘日
体坛英语资讯:Ronaldinho to play exhibition match in Peru
国内英语资讯:Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un hold talks in Dalian
体坛英语资讯:Rafinha future depends on Inter Milan
国际英语资讯:Kim Jong Un expresses confidence in summit with Trump: KCNA
体坛英语资讯:Dalian Yifang stunned Guangzhou Evergrande 3-0 in CSL
一眼识人,如何看清人的本性
国内英语资讯:China launches new Earth observation satellite for environmental monitoring
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Ding crashes out at snooker worlds quarterfinals
一白宫官员:麦凯恩反对中情局长人选无关紧要因为“他将不久于人世”
体坛英语资讯:Tianjin Teda smash Guizhou Hengfeng 5-1 in CSL
体坛英语资讯:Lewandowski a future threat to Bayerns team balance, say veteran players
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |