
1. “Nevermind, I’ll just do it myself.”
1、"没关系,我会自己搞定。"
When you ask your spouse to call the plumber to fix the sink, give him a chance to do it.
你叫配偶打电话给管道师傅修水斗的时候,给他个机会。
It’s a frustrating phrase for a husband to hear because it suggests you don’t think he’s capable of completing the task and don’t need him.
这句话丈夫会让丈夫有挫败感,因为这意味着你不觉得他搞得定这活,而且不也不需要他。
2. “You should have known.”
2、"你应该晓得的。"
Women become upset when their husbands can’t read between the lines or read their minds but guys are notoriously poor mind readers. Wives will save themselves a lot of grief if they can come to accept this.
如果丈夫听不懂弦外之音、读不懂她们的心声,女性会不安。但众人皆知男性就是读不懂女人的心。如果太太们能接受这一切,可以省却不少悲伤。
3. “Do you think she’s hot?”
3、"你觉得她热辣么?"
Do you really want to know your husband’s thoughts about an attractive woman? You’re putting your spouse in an uncomfortable, no-win situation.
你是真的想知道你丈夫是怎么看那个魅力女子的?你会让你的配偶不舒服,这个局面会两败俱伤。
4. “We need to talk.”
4、"我们谈谈。"
No four words strike fear into a married man’s heart quite like “we need to talk.” The phrase is often a signal that the wife has complaints or criticism about the husband.
没有哪四个字比“我们谈谈”更让已婚男性害怕的了。这句话通常显示妻子对丈夫有抱怨和批评之意。
5. “Man up.”
5、"男人一点。"
Telling your spouse to ‘man up’ is a brutal attack on his core identity.It’s a statement loaded with contempt and shame and could create relationship damage that will be difficult to heal.
叫你的配偶“男人一点”就是粗暴攻击他的核心身份。这句话满是鄙夷和羞辱,会引发关系破裂、难以修复。
6. “Pick up after yourself. I’m not your mother.”
6、"自己收拾干净,我又不是你妈。"
Many men are sensitive about their relationship with their mother, so suggesting he still wants or needs his mom is not a way to encourage him to change behavior you don’t like.
许多男人对母子关系很敏感,所以若希望他改变你不待见的行为,暗示他还需要妈妈并不是什么好方法。
7. “You never, you should have, you ought to...”
7、"你从来就不该这样,你应该..."
It’s much better to say, ‘I’d appreciate it if you would empty the dishwasher tonight. And when he does, thank him and you can expect more help in the future.
说“如果你今晚能洗碗机的碗收拾掉”要好得多。如果他照做了,就谢谢他,以后还能期待他帮更多忙。
8. “You’ve put on a few pounds lately, huh?”
8、“你最近胖了点儿。”
Instead of pointing out changes in your spouse’s appearance, be supportive and tell him you’d love if he joined you at your cycle class sometime.
不要直接指出配偶外形的变化,要站在他一边,告诉他如果哪天愿意加入你的单车课你会很开心的。
9. “You’re going out with the guys again?”
9、“你又要和那拨人一起出去了?”
There’s a good chance he’ll actually be a better husband if he can compare notes with other husbands and dads.
如果他可以和其他先生和爸爸们比较比较,他很有可能成为更好的丈夫。
结婚第一年你将学到的那些事儿
2016届北师大版高三一轮总复习英语课时作业34
河南省中原名校豫南九校2017届高三上学期第四次质量考评英语试卷
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Santa Maria Mourning Night Club Tragedy
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Postgraduates Have No Edge in Job Market
2016高考英语总复习精选课件(江苏专用)牛津译林版必修1《Unit 3 Looking good,feeling good》
2016高考英语总复习精选课件(江苏专用)牛津译林版必修2《Unit 2 Wish you were here》
2016高考英语总复习精选课件(江苏专用)牛津译林版必修2《Unit 1 Tales of the unexplained》
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):WB Global Economy to Grow 2.4 Pct in 2016
江苏省四校2017届高三12月联考英语试卷
政府偷偷把学生的学费上调
2016高考英语总复习精选课件(江苏专用)牛津译林版必修4《Unit 1 Advertising》
2016高考英语总复习精选课件(江苏专用)牛津译林版必修1《Unit 2 Growing pains》
为什么越南人爱中国
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Tap Water Safe to Drink Beijing Waterworks
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Pollutant Surge The Major Cause of Smog
2016高考英语总复习精选课件(江苏专用)牛津译林版必修4《Unit 3 tomorrows world》
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):US Back in Asia Pacific
为什么运动之后会酸痛?这个问题怎么解决?
2016届北师大版高三一轮总复习英语课时作业42
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Severe Pollution Prompts Action Calls in China
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Romo The Worlds First Smartphone Robot
2016届高考英语一轮复习 语法专题 形容词和副词 外研版
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Petition Sparks Outcry for Labor Camp Reform
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Shandong to Build Nuclear Power Plant with Safety Concerns
APP无处不在 APP Is Everywhere
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Turkish FM Welcomes Missile Deployment
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):UN Chief Long Way from Getting Syrians Together
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Travel Blog India Festival
2016年冲刺高考CRI英语听力素材练习(word):Smartphone related Toys at HKG Toy Fair
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |