Joel: So, Michele, how long have you been living in Japan?
乔尔:米歇尔,你在日本生活多长时间了?
Michele: Well, in total it's been almost four years now.
米歇尔:我在日本生活的时间加起来有四年了。
Joel: Four years. OK. That's about the same for me too.
乔尔:四年。和我一样。
Michele: Oh, yeah.
米歇尔:哦,好。
Joel: Do you feel like your totally used to it? Are you acculturated?
乔尔:你觉得你已经完全适应日本的生活了吗?你适应这里的文化了吗?
Michele: I think so. At times there are still some things that are a little bit difficult but for the most part, I don't have a culture shock anymore.
米歇尔:我想是的。不过有时也会遇到一些问题,不过大多数情况下,我已经没有文化冲击了。
Joel: For example?
乔尔:举例来说呢?
Michele: Something that I still struggle with?
米歇尔:我仍会遇到的问题?
Joel: Yes.
乔尔:对。
Michele: Well, there's still the language barrier because I'm still not fluent in Japanese so, like today I went to the bank and I was trying to do something that was a little out of the ordinary I guess I just had some trouble and I couldn't get it done.
米歇尔:现在还是有语言障碍,因为我的日语还不是太流利,就像今天我去银行,我想可能我要办的业务有些特殊,我遇到了一些麻烦,没有办成。
Joel: And you said you had gone back to the United States...
乔尔:你说过你之前回过美国……
Michele: Canada.
米歇尔:加拿大。
Joel: I'm sorry. You had gone back to Canada and did you have kind of reverse culture shock when you went back?
乔尔:抱歉。你之前回过加拿大,那你回去时有没有遇到反文化冲击?
Michele: Yes, I did actually. I... at that time, I had lived in Japan for about three years and I returned to Canada and I was so used to living in Japan and I guess I had to change my thinking and behaviors a little bit while I was in Japan so when I went back to Canada I felt like, "OK, now I have to change back."
米歇尔:有,我的确感受到了。我在日本生活了三年以后,回了一次加拿大,我已经习惯日本的生活了,我在日本时要稍微改变我的想法和行为,而我回到加拿大以后,感觉我又要把习惯改回去了。
Joel: The first thing I noticed when I had gone back to the United States was in the grocery store, the supermarket, when I was buying my food the cashier would talk to me and ask me questions.
乔尔:我感受到的第一个不同是,我回美国以后去超市买食物,结账时收银员会和我说话,问我些问题。
Michele: Right.
米歇尔:对。
Joel: And when I lived in Asia, the cashiers, they never talk to you, and it just threw me off. It threw me off guard. I was very surprised at how much just people you don't know will approach you and talk to you and ask you questions.
乔尔:可是我在亚洲生活时,收银员从来不会和我说话,所以这让我有些吃惊,让我颇感意外。不认识的人主动接近我,和我说话并问我问题让我感到很惊讶。
Michele: Right.
米歇尔:对。
Joel: Is it the same in Canada?
乔尔:加拿大也是这样吗?
Michele: Yeah. Yeah. I think so. And I also noticed when I went back to Canada, especially I lived near Toronto, and there's people from a lot of different countries in Toronto, I've been so used to seeing only Japanese pieces, so it was a little bit shock to see so many different pieces again whenever I back to Canada.
米歇尔:对,也是这样。另外我回加拿大的时候还注意到一个不同,我住在多伦多附近,多伦多有很多来自世界各地的人,我在日本时已经习惯只看到日本的物品了,可是我回加拿大以后会因为看到那么多不同国家的东西而感到震惊。
Joel: And also, you're planning to move back soon again?
乔尔:另外,你近期有回加拿大的计划吗?
Michele: Well, I'm going to go back Canada in the summer for my holidays but then I'll be back in Japan.
米歇尔:我计划夏天回加拿大度假,然后会再回到日本。
Joel: Oh, I see. What do you think you'll miss most while you're gone?
乔尔:哦,我明白了。你离开日本以后最想念的会是什么?
Michele: What will I miss about Japan?
米歇尔:我会想念日本的什么东西?
Joel: Yeah.
乔尔:对。
Michele: I think I'll miss the food the most. I really love Japanese food.
米歇尔:我想我最想念的会是食物。我真的非常喜欢日本的食物。
Joel: That's exactly the same for me.
乔尔:和我一样。
Michele: Yeah.
米歇尔:对。
Joel: I'll miss my yakisoba.
乔尔:我会想念我最喜欢的日式炒面。
Michele: And good sushi. Udon. I love udon.
米歇尔:还有好吃的寿司。乌冬面。我喜欢乌冬面。
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Brazil boss Luxemburgo leaves Vasco da Gama
2020年改善心理健康的5种科学方法
国内英语资讯:China, U.S. should strengthen strategic communication: ambassador
调查发现:头脑风暴是在浪费时间
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses food safety
深圳一公司推出机器宠物猫,行为和真猫差不多
为什么我们会制定新年计划?
体坛英语资讯:Bayern crush Bremen 6-1 in Bundesliga
用脚掌亲吻大地
抖音的日活用户超过4亿
体坛英语资讯:Serbian Partizan out of Europa League despite 4-1 win over Astana
每个人都值得被命运恩宠
国际英语资讯:Jordans PM reaffirms kingdoms stance on two-state solution
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Who does Xi visit ahead of Chinese New Year
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy expects new starting point for Libyan issue after Berlin conference
体坛英语资讯:Golds for US and Japan as Snowboard Big Air debuts at Worlds first permanent jump
国际英语资讯:Death toll mounts to 37 in Brazil floods
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier calls for joint efforts to bolster economic globalization
体坛英语资讯:30th Southeast Asian Games close
国内英语资讯:Xi visits Yunnan on inspection tour ahead of Chinese New Year
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: A new epic -- Chinese economy in 2020s
奇多推出爆米花了,奇多味的爆米花你想试试吗?
英国人休假超积极!2020年全年的假期都安排好了
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: WHO extends emergency talks over coronavirus outbreak, commending Chinas effort
别把流感不当回事儿
体坛英语资讯:Freeski Big Air final sees Norway dominate at worlds first permanent jump
国内英语资讯:Chinas international journal Satellite Navigation launched
国际英语资讯:Sudan govt signs peace deal with opposition groups
国内英语资讯:Senior Chinese officials meet co-chairs of intergovernmental negotiations on UNSC reform
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Connective power needed for better world
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |