11. 抱歉遗憾
此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
请您宽恕我们的这一错误。
We apologize you for the mistake.
麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.
从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.
在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon
听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.
表示抱歉
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
对此事给您带来的不便, 请接受我们的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
12. 荣幸
今天, 我们感到很荣幸能和 M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
对于..甚感荣幸
To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do
13. 感谢
承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。
We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.
在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。
While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.
藉此机会, 让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。
We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.
藉此机会, 让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢, 对您今后的订单, 我们将保证继续格外关照。
We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.
我们满怀信心的向您保证, 您所给予我们任何的业务, 我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。
We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.
谢谢您的查询或询价。
We thank you for your inquiry.
承蒙您的好意, 甚为感谢。
thank you very much for your courtesy.
谢谢您的订货或订单。
Thank you for your order.
14. 提供服务
我们随时乐意为您服务。
We are always pleased to serve you at any time.
如有机会为您服务, 我们将非常感谢。
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
同时, 请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。
In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.
请相信, 我们将非常感谢您能为我们 提供服务机会。
We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.
我们渴望为您服务。
We are anxious to be able to sever you.
国内英语资讯:China sees 105 mln tourists during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
世界最大雀巢 你不知道的群织雀
现在有可以吃的吸管了!
美禁止国家官员参加“冰桶挑战” 违反执业伦理
A Fashionable Woman 一个时尚的女人
外国人如何看待中国和中国人?
成龙儿子因藏有毒品在中国被拘捕
研究:有哥哥的孩子语言能力发育更迟缓
乌克兰再现16岁真人芭比 称未整容
2050年养活100亿人口的五种方法
手机入侵人类 我们为什么对手机上了瘾
国际英语资讯:Iran denies U.S. claims about Saudi Aramco attacks
国内英语资讯:Shanghai draws investment guidance map for CIIE attendees
险酿事故 空管睡着致东航MU2528复飞
国内英语资讯:Xis speech on celebrating NPCs 60th founding anniversary to be published
外媒看中国:中国女友最爱吐槽十句话
英国流行no poo运动 对洗发水说不
体坛英语资讯:2019/20 Figure skating season opens with ISU Junior GP
国内英语资讯:China holds Man and the Biosphere Youth Forum on biodiversity
印尼奇葩爬油杆节:庆祝民族独立
Hello Kitty40周年:风靡世界原因何在?
六大异国风情简单夏日食谱集锦
康师傅方便面品牌推广不遗余力
体坛英语资讯:Boston champion Cherono to compete at Chicago marathon against Mo Farah
一猫二主:猫咪“劈腿”惹闹剧
国际英语资讯:PM Johnson on collision course with parliament as he compares Britain to Incredible Hulk
国际英语资讯:Assad, Putins special envoy discuss Ankaras tripartite summit on Syria
研究:坏老板会让员工也变坏
研究揭示 喝运动饮料无益健康
How to Use Free Time 如何利用课余时间
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |