和老外交友,有一项活动很重要,就是请他吃中餐!毕竟绝大多数老外,都很喜欢中餐。下面教大家几句,在请客过程中最常碰到的口语对话。
(1)进家门:
-It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
-I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
(2)餐桌上介绍特色菜:
-Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谢谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
-Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
-Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
(3)吃完后的客套话:
-Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
-No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
-Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
-It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
-I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
-Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |