What makes us human are the emotions we experience on a regular basis. But that's not necessarily a bad thing -- it's actually what makes life valuable.
人之所以为人,正是因为我们不时地体会各种各样的情感。不过情绪化并不是件坏事,这反而让人生更有价值。
Below are 11 feelings that you should experience at some point in your life:
下面的11种情绪,是人生中必须经历到的:
1. The feeling when you travel to a new place 去新鲜的地方旅游的感觉
There are few things more exhilarating than exploring uncharted territory, whether it's in another country or in your own city.
不论是另一个国家也好,在本地也好,没有什么比探索未知领域更让人兴奋了。
2. The feeling after laughing so hard your stomach hurts 笑到胃痛的感觉
Laughter truly is the best medicine. Studies suggest it can boost your immune system, lower blood pressure and, yes, increase your happiness levels.
笑是最治愈的良药。有研究表明笑可以增强免疫系统、降低血压,当然,还能提高幸福感。
3. The feeling when someone says "I love you." 有人对你说:“我爱你”的感觉。
It doesn't matter if it's coming from your significant other, your parents or your best friend: Love is a biologically wired mind-body experience. It's the one feeling that's completely universal.
爱是一种身心的体验,这不仅限于你的另一半,还包括父母和好朋友那儿的爱。爱是一种无国界的情感。
4. The feeling when someone is kind to you 被善待的感觉
Pay it forward and keep the cycle going.
也要善待他人,让这种善意传递下去。
5. The feeling after speaking your mind 大声表达自己看法的感觉
Research suggests over-thinking can not only make you more stressed but stand in the way of even performing simple tasks. You have every right to express your thoughts and opinions. State them clearly and with conviction.
调查表明,考虑过度不仅会带来更多的压力,更会妨碍简单问题的解决。你完全有权力表达自己的想法,大胆坚定地说出来吧!
6. The feeling when someone just gets you 有人懂你的感觉
You know the one: The peanut butter to your jelly. The Harry Potter to your Ron Weasley.There are few feelings greater than knowing you found your person.
你知道我在说谁:TA就是果冻的花生酱,罗恩的哈利波特。真的没有什么比拥有懂你的伙伴更棒的事情了。
7. The feeling of heartbreak 心碎的感觉
It's impossible to go through life just experiencing fluffy feelings. There are gritty parts, too, including all-consuming heartache. However, those are also the moments when we learn the most about ourselves.
人生中想要永远拥有舒适的感觉是不可能的,总有时候,你的心会被狠狠刺痛。然而痛彻心扉之时也是彻底自我醒悟之时。
8. The feeling when you're cuddling a cute pet 抱抱可爱宠物的感觉
Pets make you happier and healthier. If you want to know what unconditional love is, spend some time with a dog and you'll see what I mean.
宠物让人更快乐、更健康。如果你想知道无条件的爱是一种怎样的体验,养只狗你就会明白了。
9. The feeling after waking up from a really good night's sleep 舒适睡到自然醒的感觉
Sleep is for the strong. Waking up well-rested allows you to tackle your day with ease and enthusiasm.
睡眠让你更强壮。从舒适的睡眠中醒来,你会感觉身轻如燕,活力满满。
10. The feeling of success 成功的感觉
Doesn't matter if it's small or big, you deserve to feel a sense of accomplishment. Research shows it will help you stay accountable.
无论伟大还是渺小,你都值得好好享受自己的成就感。有研究表明这会让你更可靠。
11. The feeling of being alone 独处的感觉
That's not to be confused with loneliness. There's solace to be found in being by yourself and enjoying your own company. Alone time is healthy for your mental well-being. Why wouldn't you want to hang out with yourself?
不要把独处和孤独混淆了。能在独处中感到快乐事件幸事,对身心健康都有好处。为什么不试着自己取悦自己呢?
The continued appeal of online shopping 网上购物热潮继续增温
体坛英语资讯:Messi thrilled at Argentina victory
战胜懒惰的12大方法
国际英语资讯:Paris prosecutor confirms four killed in police HQ knife attack, motive still unknown
合适的才是最好的
体坛英语资讯:We didnt deserve to reach Round of 16, says German coach
My Lucky Money 我的压岁钱
体坛英语资讯:Poland advance into semifinal of European Womens Volleyball Championship
印尼渡轮事故死亡人数升至31人
Queen's taxpayer-funded costs up 13% in 2017-18 由纳税人买单的英女王花销去年增长13%
国际英语资讯:Trump says to let lawyers decide whether to comply with forthcoming subpoena
国际英语资讯:Putin, Duterte say ready to expand Russian-Philippine cooperation
体坛英语资讯:Tunisia smashes Philippines 86-67 at FIBA World Cup
成千上万波兰民众抗议政府司法改革
体坛英语资讯:Former France footballer Lizarazu: France will improve
日本队赛后“清理”更衣室,就像没来过……
18个美容行业不希望你知道的秘密
The Reasons to Fight For Future 奋斗的理由
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: Foreign investors show strong appetite for Chinese market
河北省辛集中学2017-2018学年高二下学期第二次阶段考试英语试卷
为什么和闺蜜分手比离婚更难?
中国股市跌至熊市,金融体系面临挑战
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Guinean presidents exchange congratulations on 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties
体坛英语资讯:Germany out of World Cup following stunning 2-0 loss to South Korea
比尔•盖茨将斥资400万美元培育转基因“杀手蚊”
国际英语资讯:Syrian army showcases Western-made weapons seized from rebels in Daraa
体坛英语资讯:Spain beats Italy 67-60 to enter FIBA WC quarterfinal
子曰:英语里的孔子鸡汤,都不是我说的!
一周热词榜(6.23-29)
体坛英语资讯:A curse from 7-1? Brazils media react to Germanys World Cup elimination
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |