If I knew it would be the last time I'd see you fall asleep,
假如我知道这是最后一次看到你进入梦乡,
I would tuck you in more tightly and "pray the lord , your soul to keep".
我会给你掖紧被子,并“祈求上的,让你的灵魂常在”。
If I knew it would be the last time I'd see you walk out the door,
假如我知道这将是你最后一次迈出家门,
I would give you a hug and kiss you, and call you back for more.
我会亲吻你,拥抱你,一遍遍地唤着你回来。
If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise.
假如我知道这将是最后一次听到你在赞扬中高亢的声音,
I would video tape each action and word , so I could play them back day after day.
我会记录下你每一句言语,每一个动作,这样我可以日日地不停播放。
If I knew it would be the last time I could spare an extra minute or so to stop and say"I love you, "instead of assuming you would know I do.
假如我知道这将是最后一次说“我爱你”,我会留出时间或者停下手头的工作告诉你,而不会自负的认为你已经知道。
If I knew it would be the last time I would be there so share you day,
假如我知道这是最后的光阴,我会在你身边。
I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away.
我总以为你还有很多的时光,所以总让这天静静地流走。
For surely there's slways tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and certainly there's another chance to make everthing right.
因为我总认为还有明天可以去弥补遗漏,我们还有下一次机会会使所有的事变得美好。
There will always be another day, to say "I love you", and certainly there's another chance to say our"anything I can do?"
总想还有另一个时刻,说“我爱你”,也总认为还有下一个机会,去说“你有什么要帮忙的吗?”
But, just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get,
然而,万一我错了,我只能拥有今天,
I'd like to say how much I love you, and I hope we never forget.
我好想说一千一万遍“我爱你”,让我们永生不忘。
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, and today may be the last chance you get to hold your love tight.
明天从没给任何人承诺,不过是年轻人还是老年人。今天也许是你最后一次机会紧紧拥抱你的爱人。
So, if you'er waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?
所以,如果你等待明天,为什么不在今天行动?
For, if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day...
因为,如果明天用不到来,你必将为今天而后悔……
That you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a huge, or a kiss, and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.
你后悔没有抽出更多的时间去拥抱、微笑、亲吻。后悔自己太过忙碌,没有能帮别人实现他最后的心愿。
So, hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear, that you love them very much and you'll always hold them dear.
所以,紧紧拥抱你的爱人吧,就在今天,对他们耳语,你深深的爱他们,并永远珍惜他们。
Take time to say"I'm sorry", "please forgive me", "thank you"or""it's okay.
抽出一些时间说“对不起”、“请原谅”、“谢谢”或者“没关系”吧。
And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today.
即使明天永远不能到来,你也不会为今天而后悔。
国内英语资讯:Around 9.78 mln people honor deceased at cemeteries during tomb-sweeping holiday
国际英语资讯:Rwandan President Kagame hails Macrons effort to investigate Frances role in 1994 genoci
怎样练成流利的英语口语
国际英语资讯:Maldives provincial poll results show ruling MDP wins parliamentary elections
国际英语资讯:Yemen expects Kuwaits contribution to help economic recovery: FM
国际英语资讯:World Economic Forum MENA 2019 calls for collaboration to face regional challenges
“世纪离婚”尘埃落定!贝佐斯前妻成世界第三大女富豪
国际英语资讯:Pakistan warns India over alleged plans of possible military action
请别邀请我吃晚餐
国内英语资讯:Railway trips increase during tomb-sweeping holiday
美国食品药品监管局表示:电子烟或导致癫痫
各国如何纪念逝去的人?
汉堡王正面叫板星巴克,但这价格有点怪
微软要求政府向他们多收税,难道是嫌自己钱多?
不管世事如何,生命都在继续
体坛英语资讯:Strasbourg claim French League Cup title over Guingamp through penalty shootout
体坛英语资讯:Sun Yang records personal fastest 1,500m freestyle in four years
国际英语资讯:Prominent Chinese Americans meet in New York to discuss bilateral relationship
NASA也要赚钱恰饭,国际空间站要变旅游景点
娱乐英语资讯: Members of Norwegian rock band Madrugada perform at bands concert in Greece
体坛英语资讯:Role of running cadence not as much as previously thought
国内英语资讯:Chinas NPC delegation visits Armenia
国内英语资讯:East China city to open direct flights to Tokyo, Seoul
人过50岁会后悔什么?
揭秘天才们的那些怪癖
阅读对大脑有什么影响?
四口之家的预算建议: 理财方式发生了巨变
国内英语资讯:China to avoid debt burden for BRI participating countries: envoy
国内英语资讯:China sees 112 mln domestic tourist trips during tomb-sweeping holiday
国际英语资讯:North Macedonia ready to face increased pressure at border with Greece: official
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |