61、You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
你喜欢有头尾的虾。
62、You never call your parents just to say hi.
你从不为了问声好而call你父母。
63、If you don’t live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you’ve eaten, even if it’s midnight.
如果你不在家,你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗,就算半夜12点也不例外。
64、When you’re sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay.
当你病了的时候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西,因为“热气”(广东音)。
65、You know what yeet hay is.
你知道什么是热气。
66、You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you only 10 feeta part.
你上班时给你中国朋友发邮件,即使你们相距10尺。
67、You use a face cloth.
你敷面膜。
68、You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死。
69、You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.
你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人。
70、You save you rold Coke bottle glasses even though you’re never going to use them again.
你留着用过的可乐瓶。
71、You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.
你有自己的切肉刀,而且你会磨它。
72、Your toothpas tetubes are all squeezed paper-thin.
你的牙膏都挤到纸一样薄。
73、You know what moon cakes are.
你知道什么是月饼。
74、When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.
当厕纸降价时,你买了100多卷并囤在衣橱或别人的房间里。
75、Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.
你父母知道怎样擤鼻涕像发射小炮弹一样。
76、You iron your own shirts.
你自己烫衣服。
77、You play a musical instrument.
你会弹奏一种乐器。
78、Even if you’re totally full, if someone says they’re going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you’ll finish them.
即使你饱了,当别人要把剩下的菜倒掉时,你会一嘴把它吃完。
79、You’ve eaten a red bean popsicle.
你吃过红豆冰棍。
80、You bring oranges(or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people’s homes.
你拜访别人时会带着水果。
81、You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
你在餐后抢着付帐单。
82、You majored in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.
你的主科是实用型的,工程学、机械学或法律。
83、You live with your parents and you are 30years old(and they prefer it that way)、Or if you’re married and 30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.
你三十岁时还和父母住在一起,并且他们也喜欢你这样。或者你已经三十岁并且结婚了,但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区。
84、You don’t tip more than 10% at a restaurant, and if you do, you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.
你不会给超过10%的小费,即使有也是给中国服务员。
85、You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.
你爱好吃苦瓜。
86、You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don’t eat the last piece of food on the table.
你吃光碗里的最后一粒米,但不吃盘里的最后一口菜。
87、You know why there are 88 reasons.
你知道为什么这里有88条。
88、You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.
你发觉这里说的都是真的,所以你把它发送给你认识的所有中国朋友。
日本招人有新招 不靠面试笔试靠打麻将
里约奥运会中国队服装曝光 又是番茄炒蛋?!
我曾是一个不友好的人
改变生活的小习惯
国内英语资讯:National Day reception held for overseas Chinese, compatriots of HK, Macao, Taiwan, returned
沃尔玛停止销售电子烟
国内英语资讯:Xi presents national medals, honorary titles
近万人参加的反脱欧游行:这些标语看笑了
如果你发现自己在事业中有畏难情绪
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi confers highest state honors on individuals ahead of National Day
国际英语资讯:Saudi kings bodyguard shot dead during dispute with friend
任天堂的Switch Lite正式发布
英女王将加薪 八一八王室成员薪水
国际英语资讯:Thousands join fun races in Athens to help raise awareness of breast cancer
脱欧后 要和英国洽谈合作的国家已排起了长队
国内英语资讯:Experts say Xis speech at awards ceremony to inspire Chinese people, international friends
人在囧途:旅游者自爆旅行中的最糗的事
国际英语资讯:Loyal ministers back British PMs Brexit pledge
太阳黑子消失 地球或迎小冰期
如何让英语口音更地道?
网评不做键盘侠,12个问题先自答
精彩人生必须学的11个快乐秘诀
印度24元智能机将发售 太像iphone外媒都笑了
开卷考依然一脸懵逼,窍门在这里!
欧洲杯: 足球也脱欧 冰岛2-1英格兰
积重难返 里约奥运或面临巨大失败
眼睛疲劳不用烦,8个方法助舒缓
为什么我是单身狗?
脱欧致英镑贬值 赴英旅游升温
中国司机在车上安装太阳能板
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |