1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m train?
我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
美国火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
这些席位全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班么?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望何时离开?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
餐车需要预订吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
请出示您的护照
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
囧研究:早起的鸟儿有虫吃?可不一定!
成功没有捷径 你做好长期奋斗的准备了吗?
职场榜样:成功人士如何应对坏消息
索契冬奥会闭幕式纠错:四环终于变五环
习主席现身北京南锣鼓巷引围观
冬日暖心正能量:当你路遇没穿外套的小男孩
应对互联网金融 中国传统银行发起反击
每天出色一点点:50件小事马上做出改变
巴西小镇惊现狼人影像 晚上九点实施宵禁
乐观的人更成功:五招做职场乐观人
北京雾霾橙色预警 多地空气重度污染持续
研究发现:第一印象很难被改变
32位美国总统分享最好的生活建议
冬奥会美加冰球大战:谁输了留下比伯!
中国留美学生飙车 洛杉矶上演亡命飞车
最惊喜:爸爸把自己打包变生日礼物送女儿
患癌女孩公主梦 小镇千人助其圆
四分之一的美国人不知道地球绕着太阳转
朝鲜“第一夫妇”或将迎来第二个孩子
四大因素可能导致苹果步微软后尘
Facebook招聘看重:是否能做机器无法做的事
单身or恋爱?社交网络揭秘你的感情状态
五个指标助你找到适合自己的公司
英情侣求婚订婚结婚30分钟全搞定 惊呆全场客人
《纸牌屋》:美国政治缩影
“一父两母”基因改造 可避新生儿先天缺陷
《纸牌屋》第二季热播 融入中国元素
网传土耳其总理与儿子密谋转移财产
7位专家谈他们对中国经济的忧虑
女性找真爱多难?得吻过15个男人失恋两次!
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |