【剧情简介】Belle老爹的发明弄成了,原来是一个自动砍柴的机器呀。这个发明会给父女俩的生活带来什么样的转机呢?总之老爹兴高采烈带着新发明出门了,然后Belle和怪兽的故事就要开始了吧?
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Where would you get an idea like that?
你怎么会有这种想法?
Oh, I dont know.
我不知道
Its just that Im not sure I fit in here.
我总觉得这里不适合我
Theres no one I can really talk to.
没有一个人可以跟我说得上话
What about that Gaston?
那加斯顿呢?
Hes a handsome fellow.
加斯顿长得很英俊哪
Hes handsome, all right,
他长得是不错
and rude, and conceited, and...
可是他又粗俗,又自大
Oh, Papa, hes not for me.
爸爸,他不适合我
Well, dont you worry cause this inventions
别急,这个新发明
going to be the start of a new life for us.
会带给我们新的生活
I think thats done it. Now, lets give it a try.
大概可以了,试一下吧
It works!
成功了
It does?
真的吗?
It does! You did it!
-真的 -成功了
You really did it!
你成功了
Hitch up Philippe, girl.
把费力准备好
Im off to the fair!
我要去展览会了
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Where would you get an idea like that?
你怎么会这么想呢?换种说法,不说why do you think so,这个句式明显比较地道活泼哦~
2. Im not sure I fit in here 我觉得我在这格格不入
fit in固定词组,意为合适、融入
3. hes not for me! 他不是我的菜啊~
很简单的一句,表示某人不适合自己
4. Im off to the fair! 我去发明展会啦~
be off to意为前往某处
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |