Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful)。
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart)。
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much)。
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company)。
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious)。
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法,您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration)。
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
苹果新机支持双卡、史上最贵 一个肾可能都不够
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinas reform and opening up efforts highly valued in Britain
My Family 我的家庭
美印高层会晤讨论两个棘手问题
国内英语资讯:Xi meets Tunisian prime minister
国际英语资讯:Arab League urges intl pressure on Israel to halt demolition of Palestinian village
国内英语资讯:China, Japan, S. Korea pledge to enhance sports communication, cooperation
The Advantage Of Cell Phone 关于手机的好处
中国幼儿园开学跳钢管舞,引老外吐槽!
体坛英语资讯:Wimbledon champion Kerber survives toughest Larsson to move on at US Open
国际英语资讯:Former Workers Party attorney becomes president of Brazils supreme court
国内英语资讯:China solicits public opinions on draft civil code
国内英语资讯:China, France to strengthen communication in Belt and Road construction
国际英语资讯:Mexican govt confident of NAFTA deal by years end
国际英语资讯:President Trump says possible to meet Rouhani at UN
My View on Man-made Beauty 我对人造美的看法
双语阅读:我国准备起草一项有关学前教育的法律
好莱坞最美女神为女性发声,说的太对了!
国际英语资讯:Hurricane Florence likely to affect southeast U.S. energy infrastructure: EIA
去经历去体验 做最好最真实的自己
No More Iron Rice Bowls 不再有铁饭碗
国内英语资讯:China lays out timetable for SOE deleveraging
双语阅读:这些方法有助于缓解孩子的上学焦虑
体坛英语资讯:German Zverev into U.S. Open third round for first time
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Kipchoge looks to break world record at Berlin Marathon
外语专业选课指南:葡萄牙语和西班牙语开始吃香
双语阅读:研究显示 全球14亿人缺乏运动面临健康风险
国际英语资讯:Pakistan, U.S. call for political solution to Afghan conflict
Fairy Tales 童话故事
国内英语资讯:Tariff hikes wont address U.S. trade deficit: spokesperson
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |