四六级改革后,四级翻译的分量与难度增加,考生需在翻译这一块多下点功夫。多了解一些与当下时事政治相结合的翻译句,四级考生可有备无患。
However deep the water may be, we will wade into it because we have no alternative.
再深的水我们也得趟,因为别无选择。
We need to prevent the urban malaise and avoid the situation in which high-rises co-exist with shantytowns.
要注意防止城市病,不能一边是高楼林立,一边是棚户连片。
We need to leave to the market and society what they can do well. The government needs to manage well the matters that fall under its supervision.
市场能办的,多放给市场。社会可以做好的,就交给社会。政府管住、管好它应该管的事。
I feel upset . To tackle the problems, we need an iron fist, firm resolution and tough measures.
一段时期以来,北京、实际上中国东部比较大范围出现雾霾天气,我和大家一样,心情都很沉重。对这一长期积累形成的问题,我们要下更大的决心,以更大的作为去进行治理。
Pursuing government office and making money have been two separate paths since ancient times.
自古有所谓为官发财,应当两道。
Bones may be broken but not the sinews, because we are fellow compatriots. Between us there is no knot that cannot be undone.
打断骨头连着筋,同胞之间,同族之情,没有打不开的结。
I dont believe conflicts between big powers are inevitable. Shared interests often override their disputes.
不同大国之间的冲突并不是必然定律。只要我们相互尊重对方的重大关切,管控好分歧,就可以使共同利益超越分歧。
We should not make groundless accusations against each other and should spend more time doing practical things that will contribute to cybersecurity.
我想我们还是少一些没有根据的相互指责,多做一些维护网络安全的实事。
We will upgrade Chinas economic development model to enable people to enjoy clean air and safe drinking water and food.
要打造中国经济的升级版,就包括在发展中要让人民呼吸洁净的空气,饮用安全的水,食用放心食品。
There are more than 1.3 billion people in this country, and we are still on a long journey toward modernization. That requires an international environment of lasting peace.
中国有13亿多人口,实现现代化还有很长的路要走,需要持久的国际和平环境。
Hong Kong compatriots are hardworking and smart. Hong Kong society is open, inclusive and vigorous.
香港同胞勤劳、智慧,香港社会包容、开放、充满活力。
In a country as vast as China, we have a lot of tasks to fulfill. As for the most important one, I think it is to facilitate the continuous growth of the economy.
偌大个中国要解决的事很多,如果说主要问题的话,首位还是持续发展经济。
We will be true to the Constitution and loyal to the people, and the peoples wish will point the direction of our governments efforts.
我们将忠诚于宪法,忠实于人民,以民之所望为施政所向。
Keep the front gate open and block the side doors.
开正门,堵偏门。
Fight every corrupt phenomenon, punish every corrupt official.
有贪必反,有腐必惩。
When confronted with mounting difficulties, one needs guts; and to tackle a difficult situation, one needs to have wisdom.
遇万难需放胆,破困局要智慧。
The thing we need to fear is not the difficulty, but the lack of preparedness.
凡事不患有难,患不备。
Streamlining administration and delegating power
简政放权。
We need to ensure that market entities can do anything which are not prohibited by the law, and government departments must not do anything unless it is mandated by the law.
让市场主体法无禁止即可为,让政府部门法无授权不可为。
How can an arrow shot be turned back? We are most determined to see this reform through.
开了弓哪还有回头箭?我们只能是一抓到底、一往无前。
The principle of equality will be observed in both power delegation and tightened oversight.
放管结合都是体现公平原则。
The wise people will seek common interests, while the unwise ones will focus on their differences.
智者求同,愚者求异。
Focus more on common ground in pursuit of long-term benefits.
择宽处行,谋长久之利。
One needs to be persistent in ones pursuit of the objective.
吾道一以贯之。
In order to bring greater benefits to our people, we will carry our reform through without hesitation.
让广大人民受惠,我们义无反顾。
This is indeed deeply distressing for the government.
政府心头之痛。
Even a small action is a lot more important than a thousand words.
干一寸胜过说一尺。
We are going to declare a war against our own inefficient and unsustainable model of growth and way of life.
向我们自身粗放的生产和生活方式宣战。
We need to meet peoples basic living needs, we need to provide last resort for people to fall back on in case of special difficulty, and we need to promote social fairness.
保基本、兜底线、促公平。
All government employees must always put such special needs of our people on the top of their minds.
政府工作人员应该以百姓之心为心。
2013托业考试阅读材料:老员工工作更高效
My good friend
托业听力PartA:短对话
I want have a friend.
2013托业考试阅读材料汇总
托业(TOEIC)流利口语800个基本词-1
2013托业考试阅读材料:透过鞋子看性格
Thank you, my opponents
2010年托业考试阅读常见短语(二)
2012托业考试阅读理解练习题3
2013托业考试阅读材料:和细菌游泳
订单最常用12句英文表达法
2013年托业考试提高阅读水平两大方法
2012托业考试阅读理解练习题
TOEIC测试听力的方法和技巧—图片
托业阅读常考词汇大收集(4)
2013托业考试阅读材料:美人鱼是否存在?
2013托业考试阅读材料:回家的感觉
Tiger is in danger
2013托业考试阅读材料:一颗树的四季
2010年托业考试阅读常见短语(一)
托业阅读中常见百句短语
商业托福阅读理解成绩提高技巧
About me
超级实用:新托福听力文化背景资料汇总(7)
Twilight--the beauty of hardship
2013托业考试阅读材料:员工度假,老板买单?
托业考试阅读文章来源
托业听力PartA:短对话(一)
托业听力与阅读考试机考Tips
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |