1. it sounded like cats jumping off the empire state building.
听上去像一只猫从帝国大厦上跳下来。
2. Im going to reach out with a hook if you dont shut up.
如果你再不闭嘴我就向里面甩个鱼钩。
3. If you had lived 2,ooo years ago and are sing like that ,I think they would have stored you.
如果你生活在2000年前,唱成这样,人们会向你扔石头。
4. You have just invented a new form of torture.
你发明了一种折磨人的新手段。
5. There is only too much punishment a human can take . I can not take it anymore.
人们能承受的惩罚是有限的,我再也无法忍受了。
6. It is a beautiful song when youre not singing it.
你不唱它的时候它是首好歌。
7. You are like a little hamster trying to be a tiger.
你就像一只想做大老虎的小仓鼠。
8. I think you looked as if you were half-asleep through the song.
你唱歌的时候,看起来处在半睡眠状态。
9. I could not understand a single word .you could have been singing in Norwegian.
我一个词都听不懂!你一定是在用挪威语唱吧。
10. Its like you were drunk. Im not talking one or two bottles, Im was talking a crate.
你看起来像喝醉了,我说的不是一两瓶的那种醉是一整箱。
上一篇: 英国式客套话你误会了多少?
下一篇: 网购“货到付款”,英语怎么说?