61.Im sorry that you didnt get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.Im afraid that its not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you dont want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.Im sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didnt know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。
71.Ill have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。
72.I take it you dont agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。
74.It doesnt make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。
76.It feels like spring/ Ive been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。
77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
78.Its not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。
79.Its not his work that bothers me; its his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。
80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。
81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。
82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。
85.Its time for us to say No to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。
86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。
87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
90.I didnt realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。
91.I didnt mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。
93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。
94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。
95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。
96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。
97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。
100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?
上一篇: 《老友记》超实用经典台词精选五
下一篇: 热情盛夏——夏日女装词汇
国际英语资讯:Germanys COVID-19 cases rise by 509 to reach 210,402 -- RKI
调查:企业缩减办公面积 从市中心向郊区转移
世界最长海底高铁隧道技术方案准备就绪!甬舟铁路有望年底开建
必备单品要落单?疫情期间牛仔裤销量骤减
国际英语资讯:WHO expects long-term response efforts against COVID-19
疫情之下上班族育儿难
每日一词∣农民专业合作社 specialized farmers cooperatives
国内英语资讯:China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
国内英语资讯:China suspends HK extradition, judicial assistance treaties with New Zealand
国外“硬核”抗疫标语流行,脑洞大开,土味又温情……
国际英语资讯:Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia resume Nile Dam talks
白宫专家:美国新冠肺炎疫情进入“新阶段”
国内英语资讯:Urumqi ensures medicine, food supply amid resurgence of COVID-19
白宫专家:美国新冠肺炎疫情进入“新阶段”
国内英语资讯:Virus testing professionals from mainland arrive in Hong Kong to help curb COVID-19 outbreak
乐购仕将关闭半数门店
全球航空业预计到2024年才能恢复
新冠疫情催生的这些新词都是什么意思?
每日资讯播报(June 19)
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Chinas BeiDou navigation system contributes to flood control
国际英语资讯:Mexico captures head of Guanajuato-based cartel
国际英语资讯:White House mandates random coronavirus tests for staffers
国内英语资讯:Chinas central bank pledges continued opening-up of financial industry
国内英语资讯:With more measures taken, HKSAR govt strives to contain COVID-19 resurgence
网友分享身边的“小确幸”:今天让你最开心的事是什么?
调查:企业缩减办公面积 从市中心向郊区转移
必备单品要落单?疫情期间牛仔裤销量骤减
国内英语资讯:Major north China port switches to BeiDou navigation system
防止病毒传播 剑桥大学研发“非接触式触摸屏”
国际英语资讯:COVID-19 cases in Philippines top 100,000 with record-high 5,032 new cases