对话1:That's Too Perfect
Bob: Did you watch the performance of gymnastics last night? 昨天晚上的体操表演你看了吗?
Jim: Of course. I like it best. He Kexin won uneven bars, and her performance was too perfect! 当然,我太喜欢了。何可欣赢得了高低杠金牌。她的表演太精彩了!
Bob: Last night, her performance looked so relaxed and graceful. 昨天晚上她的表演看上去是那样的轻松自如,优美娴熟。
Jim: She was quite an experienced gymnast! Not only the performance was perfect, but also the movements were quite to the music. 她是个相当有经验的体操运动员,不但表演漂亮,动作和音乐的配合也完美无比。
Bob: Right. The movement that she balanced herself on the strength with a single arm was so wonderful that all the audience stood up. 说得对。它用一只手臂的力量保持整个身体平衡的那个动作做得如此出色,以致于所有的观众都站起来了。
Jim: En. It needs quite good skills and physical strength to do that. 嗯。那需要相当高的技术和力量。
Bob: Yes. Her landing was also swift and sure. 对,她的落地也同样轻快娴熟。
对话2:Behind the Gold Medal
Reporter: Congratulate you on earning all round champions! 祝贺你获得全能项目的金牌!
Yang Wei: Thank you! 谢谢!
Reporter: At the moment, can you tell us your feeling? 你能告诉我们你此时此刻的心情吗?
Yang Wei: Very excited and happy. 很激动,也很高兴。
Reporter: What do you want to say best? 你现在最想说些什么?
Yang Wei: Thank my coach, my parents, my close players and all the friends who support me fully. Thank you very much! 感谢我的教练、我的父母、我亲密无间的队友们以及所有权利支持我的朋友们。谢谢你们!
Reporter: Your coach is very kind to you, isn't he? 你的教练对你非常好,对吗?
Yang Wei: Yes. But very stict with me. He was quite strict in every movement during the training, sometimes it seemed to be a little severe. 是的。但对我非常严格,他对我训练中的每一个动作要求都相当严格,有时似乎有点苛刻。
Reporter: I think it is very helpful to you. 我想这对你很有帮助。
Yang Wei: Now, I understand it completely. Except that, my players are always correcting my unperfect movements. I'm very thankful to them. 现在我完全理解。除此之外,我的队友也总给我纠正不完美的动作,我非常感激他们。
Reporter: Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you! 谢谢你接受我们的采访。祝福你!
对话3:
A: Did you watch the Olympic Games in the last few days? 这几天你看奥运会了吗?
B: Yes. I've watched the women's individual archery gold medal match. Zhang Juanjuan is really somebody. 看了。我看了女子射箭决赛。张娟娟真是了不起。
A: Yes, she is awesome. Well I think I prefer the indoor events.是啊,她确实是太棒了。不过,我想我更喜欢室内项目。
B: Do you mean indoor sports such as gymnastics and weight-lifting? 你是说像体操、举重这样的项目吗?
A: Yes, I prefer gymnastics to track and field. It's so beautiful. The gymnasts have so much control and discipline. 是的,比起田径项目来我更喜欢体操。体操看起来是那么优美。体操运动员有如此强的控制和协调能力。
B: I know what you mean. I like it too. Yesterday Yang Wei claimed the men's individual all-around gold medal. Did you watch his competition? 我明白你的意思。我也喜欢体操。昨天杨威得了男子个人全能冠军。你看了这场比赛没?
A: I did. Yang Wei also won two men's individual all-around gold medals at the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships. He's a great gymnast. 我看了。杨威还获得过两次世锦赛体操个人全能冠军。他是个了不起的体操运动员。
B: Today girls are going for the women's individual all-around final. 今天女孩子们要为个人全能拼搏了。
A: China's Yang Yilin and Jiang Yuyuan will compete. I hope they can play their best. 中国的杨伊琳和江钰源将要参加比赛。我希望她们能发挥到最好。
B: So do I. Let's cheer for them. 我也希望如此。让我们为她们加油吧。(编辑:胡慧)
上一篇: 台湾女孩获杀入世界最好工作11强
下一篇: 印度:个人奥运首金 举国同庆
害怕失败所以什么都不敢做?7步帮你克服!
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: World media pay special attention to Chinas space mission
一切都会好起来 It Will be Better
体坛英语资讯:Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler predicts bright future for China football
国内英语资讯:China, Albania vow to strengthen parliamentary links
国内英语资讯:China, Philippines eye for enhanced economic ties
President Bush's speech on securing the border
Bush's speech on the killing of Al-Zarqawi
Bill Gates:Unleashing your creativity
国际英语资讯:UN officials urge youth to fight against violent extremism
为让学生睡饱 美国多所中学推迟上课时间
博科娃总干事2016年国际减灾日致辞
国内英语资讯:Commentary: CPC leadership key to Chinas success
狗狗的鼻子为什么总是湿的?
President Bush's speech on Memorial Day
国际英语资讯:WTO chief blasts protectionism as wrong remedy for economic uncertainty
PM Tony Blair's speech to EU Parliament
国际英语资讯:Full Text: Joint Statement of China and the Philippines
US President's speech on Iraq
国内英语资讯:Senior official calls for exporting more Chinese books
联合国秘书长潘基文2016年国际减灾日致辞
美国6500万人在家不说英语 300万说中文
体坛英语资讯:Boris Becker: We choose to win
你的孩子希望你在社交媒体上停止做这三件事
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: EU wraps up two-day summit, seeking to solve thorny issues of migration, trade, Ru
Reese Witherspoon's Oscar address
女人不婚也幸福?!那要老公有卵用
国内英语资讯:Premier Li expects early conclusion of China-U.S. investment treaty negotiations
国内英语资讯:Xi: China, Vietnam should value positive momentum in relations
国内英语资讯:Space Journal: Entry 2 -- I havent seen aliens, or got space sickness