【剧情简介】蒂亚娜童年时的玩伴夏洛特也出落成了算不上翩翩,只能说是为王子痴狂的少女。她同父亲来到了餐馆,带来了纳威王子到来的消息
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Mornin, Mr. La Bouff.
- 早上好,拉博夫先生
- Good mornin, Tiana.
- 早上好,蒂安娜
- Congratulations on bein voted king of the Mardi Gras parade.
恭喜您被选为狂欢节的主席
- Caught me completely by surprise... for the fifth year in a row. Now, how about I celebrate with...
真是太意外了 连续五年当选!我要吃点什么庆祝一下...
- Beignets? Got me a fresh batch just waitin for you.
带馅煎饼?新鲜出炉的,就等您来呢
- Well, keep em comintil I pass out.
我要好好享受这美味
- Oh Tia! Tia, Tia, Tia!!
- 蒂安娜 ,蒂安娜 ,蒂安娜 ,看到资讯了吗?
- Charlotte?!
- 嘿,夏洛特
- Did you get the news? Tell her, oh tell her Big Daddy.
告诉她,哦,告诉她,老爸!
- Oh, yeah. Prince Naveen...
哦,是的,纳文王子...
- Prince Naveen of Maldonia is coming to New Orleans. Isnt it the bees knees? Tell her what you did, Big Daddy. Tell her!
马多尼亚的纳文王子要来新奥尔良啦!哦!他是如此出众告诉她你的安排,老爸,告诉她
- Daddy invited the prince to a masquerade ball tonight! Tell her what else you did Big Daddy. Go on.
- 老爸邀请了王子参加今晚的化装舞会!告诉她还有哪些安排,老爸,继续
- And he stay...
- 他还会住在...
- And he stay...
- 他还会住在...
- And he stay in our house as my personal guest.
他还会作为私人贵宾住在我们家
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Mardi Gras parade 狂欢节游行
2. Caught me completely by surprise 完全让我大吃一惊啊
3. fifth year in a row 连续第五年
4. Beignet 法式带馅煎饼