【剧情简介】房产商两兄弟出现在晚会上,蒂亚娜兴致勃勃要签约,却被告知说有人出的价比她更高,她拿不到房了
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Evening, Mr. Fenner. And. .. Mr. Fenner.
晚上好,芬纳先生,还有芬纳先生
- Im smelling meanies.
煎饼闻起来好香
- Gonna be the House specialty, once I signed those papers youre brought.
我们签约后,这将是我的餐厅的特色美食
- Yes ... About that...
关于这件事
- You were outbid.
你落标了
- What?
- 什么?
- The fella came in offering a full amount of cash. Less you can tap his offer by Wendesday.
- 有人跟我们谈过他提出用现金支付所有费用除非你在周三之前出更高的价钱...
- You can kiss that place goodbye.
要不然你只能和那栋房子吻别的
- You know how long it took me to save that money?
你们知道我攒钱有多不容易吗?
- Exactly! Which is why a little woman of your background would had a hands full, trying to run a big business like that. You better off, will yall, yeah!
我们明白像你这样的小女孩竟然想要开餐厅做生意算了吧,你还是别费心思了
- No, wait a minute!
可是,等等...
- No more meanies, no!
- 这些馅饼的味道还是不错的
- No... hold on a minute! You..you come back!
等等!你们别走...
【重点词汇讲解】
1. House specialty 餐厅特色菜
2. You were outbid. 你开的价被人压过了.
3. fella [俚语] 小伙子
4. You can kiss that place goodbye. 你就和那房子吻别吧。
kiss goodbye 是个非正式口语,表示被迫失去某样事物
5. Which is why a little woman of your background woulda had a hands full, trying to run a big business like that. 这就是为啥像你这么一个家庭背景的小女人想要做这么大的生意的时候,非得忙得团团转。have a hands full 【习语】非常忙,忙得团团转
6. You better off 你会没事儿的是吧?