【剧情简介】机缘巧合他们终于碰到了欧迪妈妈,没想到老太太神神叨叨看起来特不靠谱的样子
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- We so glad we found you Mama Odie. Ray and Louis here been tellin us all about you. Weve been travelling quite a long way. And you cant imagine what weve been through. And we... And we heard that you...
找到你太好了,奥迪婆婆雷和路易斯跟我们说了很多你的事迹我们好不容易才到这里你肯定想不到这一路我们是怎么过来的我们..- 我们听说你会....
- Juju! Come on, over here, you bad boy. Give a little sugar now. You just dooz your mama, dont you? Good to see you again, Ray. Hows your grandmama? - Oh, shes fine. Got in a little trouble for flashing the neighbors again.
- 啾啾!快过来,淘气鬼亲一下 你们都喜欢婆婆,对吧?很高兴又见到你,雷,你奶奶好吗? 她很好,只是又跟邻居闹矛盾了
- Ouh! I like that gals spunk.
哦,我很喜欢她!
- Mama Odie... We dont want to take too much of your time.
奥迪婆婆我们不想过多地占用你的时间...
- You want some candies?
吃糖吗?
- No, not really.
- 不用了
- No, no thank you.
- 不用,谢谢
- Well now, thats too bad. This is a special candy. Woulda turn yall human.
太遗憾了,这可是很特别的糖可以把你们变成人类
- No, no, no, please.
- 等下!不要!别吃掉! - 不,求您了!
- Im just messing with yall.
我逗你们呢
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重点词汇讲解】
1. you cant imagine what weve been through. 你根本想不到我们都经历了些什么。
through除了我们熟悉的穿过、透过的意思之外,还能解释成经历哦。不一定要用experience的。
2. Give a little sugar now. 来给点小甜头。
3. I like that gals spunk. 我喜欢那姑娘的精神气儿。
4. We dont want to take too much of your time. 我们不想占用您太多时间。
5. Im just messing with yall. 我跟你们瞎说的。