【剧情简介】眼看着巫师就要收回法器大功告成,蒂亚娜临危不乱,用她现有的青蛙之身的优势,夺回了法器并且打破,巫毒师被拖入了黑暗的墓穴之中
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Yall shouldve taken my deal. Now you will spend the rest of your life bein a slimy little frog!
你应该识相点的 可现在你的下半生只能是一个黏黏的小青蛙了
- I got news for you, Shadow Man! Its not slime, its mucus!
我告诉你,影子巫师,这不是粘液,这是保护膜!
- No! No! How am I ever gonna pay back my debt?! Friends!
不!不! 我拿什么还债啊朋友们
- Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
- No! Im not ready at all! In fact, I got lots more plans!
没有!我还没有准备好!事实上,我还有别的计划
- Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
- This is just a minor setback in a major operation! As soon as I whip up another spell, well be back in business! I still got that froggy prince locked away! I just need a little more time. No! No, please, no! Just a little more time! I promise Ill pay yall back! I promise!
这只是一个小小的失误一旦我重施咒语,一切都会好起来的!青蛙王子还在我手里! 我只是需要一点时间不,拜托了!再给我一点时间!我发誓我会还清的!我发誓!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Yall shouldve taken my deal. 你应该接受我给出的条件。
2. I got news for you 我告诉你!
不要直译成我有消息告诉你哦,真的很生硬啦。
3. a minor setback in a major operation 大计划中的小小挫折
挺实用的一句话哦~~setback就表示挫折,退步
4. whip up another spell 施展另一个咒语
5. be back in business 恢复正常