【剧情简介】彼得潘是一个不愿意长大、热爱飞翔的男孩,伦敦小女孩温蒂做梦也没想到小飞侠彼得潘会真的出现在她眼前,并且邀请她到梦幻仙岛玩
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Tinkerbell?
小叮当
- Come here.
过来
- Youre charged with high treason, tink.
你被控叛国罪,叮叮铃。
- Are you guilty or not guilty?
你是有罪还是无罪
- Guilty?
安静
- Dont you know...
你知道吗?
- You might have killed her?
这可能会害死她吗?
- Tinkerbell,
小叮当
- I hereby banish you forever.
我现在宣布你被永远驱逐出境
- Please, not forever.
拜托,不要永远嘛
- For a week, then.
那就一个星期吧
- Come on Wendy, Ill show you the island.
来,温蒂,我带你看看这个岛
- Oh, Peter, the mermaids?
彼得,去看美人鱼?
- Lets go hunting.
我们还是去打猎吧
- Tigers? Nah, bears.
老虎? 不,熊
- I should prefer to see the aborigines.
我想去看看土著人
- And the Indians.
还有印第安人
- All right, go capture a few Indians.
你们去捉几个印第安人吧
- John, you be the leader.
约翰,你当队长
- I shall try to be worthy of my post.
我一定会做个好队长的
- Forward, march!
现在,出发
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重点词汇讲解】
1. treason
n. 叛国罪;叛逆;叛国
commit treason叛国
plot treason谋反
high treason叛国罪;叛国之罪;大逆罪
例:
He forfeited his estate by treason.
他因叛乱罪而被没收地产。
Dissatisfaction often leads to outright treason.
政治上的不满常常导致断然的背叛。
2. banish
vt. 放逐;驱逐
例:
Banish gloom from your thoughts.
你要驱除心中的忧愁。
Enough faith to banish depression.
足够的信念驱使沮丧。
3. guilty
adj. 有罪的;内疚的
例:
Your guilty secret is safe with me!
秘密在我手里是绝对安全的!
The boosters are guilty of over-optimism.
支持者毫无疑问地过于乐观了。
4. be worthy of
值得;配得上的
例:
If you be loved, be worthy of love.
要是有人爱你,你就该做个值当人爱的人。
If you be loved, be worthy of love.
如果有人爱,就该做个值得人爱人。