伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸和山羊的故事(中英字幕)-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英语故事 > 伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸和山羊的故事(中英字幕)

伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸和山羊的故事(中英字幕)

发布时间:2016-02-26  编辑:查字典英语网小编

  The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊

  A thirsty Fox looks for water.

  有一只口渴的狐狸在找水。

  Its so hot today. And Im so thirsty. Theres no water anywhere.

  今天真热。而且我好渴啊!到处都没有水。

  The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.

  狐狸不停的找,远远地他看到一些东西。

  Wait ! Whats that ? I think its a well. Im saved ! There must be water there.

  等等!那是什么?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那里一定有水。

  The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.

  狐狸跑向水井。他非常高兴。

  I was right. Theres lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?

  我对了。这里有很多水。看起来凉爽又可口。但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?水井看起来很深。哦,我该怎么办?

  The Fox thinks and thinks .

  狐狸想了又想。

  I cant stand it anymore. Im too thirsty. Ill just jump in . Here I go !

  我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳进去。我要去啰!(啪唰)

  The Fox jumps into the well .

  狐狸跳入井中。

  It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws cant reach the top . Oh my ! Now Im im big trouble . How can I get out ? Theres no one nearly . Theres no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo hoo .这里好凉快。这水尝起来又干净又清凉。我可以喝它一整天。可是等一等。这井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪够不到顶。我的天!现在我有大麻烦了,我怎么出去呢?这附近没有人。没有人来救我。我做了什么事?呜呜

  The Fox is very scared . He cant think of a way to get out of the well .

  狐狸非常害怕。他想不出任何跳离水井的方法。

  He cries all morning .

  他哭了整个早上。

  Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .

  然后他听见远远传来熟悉的声音。突然,他想出一个好主意。

  Im thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .

  我又渴又热,水在哪里呢?我现在要喝点水。

  The Goat sees the same well .He walks towards the well.

  羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。

  Ahha ! Theres a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !

  啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪里喝一点水,感谢老天!

  The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .

  羊靠近水井。他听到一个熟悉的声音。

  How are you today ,Goat ?

  你今天好吗,羊?

  What was that ? Who said that? I dont see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

  那是什么?谁在说话?这附近我谁也没看到啊。那声音是从哪来的?

  The Goat keeps looking around . But cant find anyone .

  羊不停地四处张望。可是谁也没看见。

  This is strange . I hear a voice , but theres no one around .

  怪了,我听到一个声音,可是没有人在这附近。

  Im here , Goat , Im inside the well .

  我在这里,羊,我在井里。

  Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?

  在井里?那是谁的声音?

  The Goat looks into the well .

  羊朝井里看去。

  Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?

  哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下面做什么呀?

  I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .

  我很渴,所以我下来喝水。

  How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?

  井水怎么样?它干净和清凉吗?

  Of course . The water down here is fantastic . Its the best water Ive ever tasted . And Im enjoying it all by myself . 当然,这里的水真是太棒了。这是我喝过最棒的水了。而且都由我一个人享用。

  Well ,um , Im thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .

  哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起吗?我只要喝一口就好了。

  Well , let me think about it .

  这个吗,让我想想。

  The Fox pretends to thinking about something .

  狐狸假装思考一些事情。

  Come on , Fox , Im your friend . Let me come down .

  拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。

  Well , all right , Just this once . I didnt want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , Ill let you come down .

  嗯,好吧,就这么一次。我不想跟任何人分享这水。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。

  Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, Im coming down now .

  感激不尽,狐狸。你真大方,我现在就下来。

  The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

  羊也跳入井口并溅起了大水花。

  Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?

  欢迎,羊,试试看这水,怎么样啊?

  Mmm it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .

  嗯好喝。这是世界上最棒的水了。谢谢你让我跟你一起分享。

  Its nothing . Im just glad you like it . But dont you think its too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now its too small .

  没什么,我很高兴你喜欢。不过你不觉得这里很挤吗?当我一个人的时候,这里还可以,现在太小了。

  Im sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我现在该出去了吗?

  No , its okay . Ive had enough water for today. Ill be leaving now. You can drink some more.

  不,没关系。我今天已经喝够多的水了。我现在要走了,你可以多喝点。

  Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .

  谢谢你,狐狸,你人真好。

  Keep drinking. Im just jump on your back and climb out now.

  继续喝。我现在就猜着你的背出去。

  The Fox steps on the Goats back and swiftly gets out of the well .

  狐狸踩着羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

  Thank goodness , Im out .

  感谢老天,我出来了。

  (echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? Im finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

  (来自井里的声音)你在哪里呀,狐狸?我喝完了。我现在要出去,请帮帮我。

  Im sorry , Goat , I cant help you. If I do . I might fall in again.

  对不起,羊。我不能帮你。如果我帮你,我可能会再掉下去。

  Please help me out , Im not thirsty anymore. And its getting dark in here.

  请帮我出去。我不渴了。而且这里越来越黑了。

  Thats too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? Im busy ,I must be going.

  那太糟了,羊。你应该事先就想到出来的办法。下次,要三思而后行,好吗?我很忙,我得走了。

  Dot leave me here alone , Fox . Im afraid , How can I get out by myself ?

  不要留下我一个人在这里,狐狸!我很害怕,我自己怎么出去?

  Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .

  骗骗像你这么愚蠢的动物吧!祝好运,再见。

  MORAL: Think carefull before you act .

  要三思而后行。

  

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •