1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
举例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
2. That's more like it.
这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
举例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
3. That's going too far.
太过分了!
举例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you .
我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
举例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
5. So what?
那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
举例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
举例:
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
举例:
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
举例:
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
别装傻了。
举例:
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
举例:
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
上一篇: 叫人闭嘴是一项技术活 围观美国人如何做
下一篇: 英语中那些浪漫的甜言蜜语
My Foreign Teacher 我的外教
国内英语资讯:Red Cross Society of China moves to reform
国内英语资讯:China, Japan sign cooperation deals on energy conservation
《末代皇帝》导演贝托鲁奇逝世鲁奇逝世
体坛英语资讯:Copa Libertadores final postponed after heavy rain
国内英语资讯:Chinese spokespersons discuss press innovation in new era
无痛分娩来了! 全国开展分娩镇痛试点!
因误诊患有癌症 美国一老人两健康肾脏被切除
国内英语资讯:Interview: Xis Spain trip to open new chapter for bilateral ties -- Chinese ambassador
移民大军试图非法越境,美、墨承诺加强边境安全
国际英语资讯:4 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza: ministry
A Happy Childhood 一个快乐的童年
体坛英语资讯:Wang Qiang Stuns Muguruza to reach Zhuhai WTA Elite Trophy final
体坛英语资讯:Visiting fans to attend Boca-River Libertadores final
The Silly Questions 愚蠢的问题
国际英语资讯:Angry exchanges as Britain braces for key Brexit vote in parliament
国内英语资讯:Readers seminar on Xis book on governance held in Madrid
国内英语资讯:China, Panama agree to further promote ties
国际英语资讯:Ukrainian president moves to end friendship treaty with Russia
中国5G技术商业化已经进入倒计时
英语四级必背作文及常见话题词汇:做好小事很重要
研究显示 男人多吃蔬菜和水果会提高记忆力
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Blockbuster exhibition tells story of Chinas miraculous development
中国与菲律宾签署29项双边协议
不再加征新关税 中美贸易战'停火'90天
体坛英语资讯:Kashima Antlers win title of AFC Champions League
双语阅读:米歇尔·奥巴马回忆录刚出版就成了2018年最畅销书籍
体坛英语资讯:Judge orders seizure of Ronaldinhos passport
国税总局发布新规 欠税10万以上将被限制出境
国际英语资讯:Trump seeks Pakistans support in solution to Afghan problem: foreign ministry