这篇关于《遇到麻烦时》,是查字典特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
●语言不通
我想请一位日本人翻译。
I'd like to have a Japanese interpreter. *interpreter “口头翻译”。
我不会说英语。
I can't speak English.
No English! (我英文不行。)
我的英语不太好。
My English isn't good enough.
请安排一位会说日语的人。
A Japanese-speaking person, please.
请再说一遍。
Pardon me?
Aren't you John? (你不是约翰吗?)
Pardon me? (什么?请再说一遍?)
Excuse me?
I beg your pardon?
Could you repeat that?
您说什么?
What did you say?
您能慢一点儿说吗?
Would you slow down, please?
Please say it more slowly.
我们想请一位会说日语的导游。
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
What can I do for you? (您有什么事?)
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. (我们想请一位会说日语的导游。)
I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
有会说日语的人吗?
Does anyone speak Japanese? *用于当无法用英文表达自己想说的事情时。
Does anyone here speak Japanese?
Is there a Japanese speaker here?
我们语言不通。
I can't make myself understood. *make oneself understood 表示“(用外语等)表达自己的意思,让别人明白自己的感觉”。
I can't get my point across.
I can't get through to him. (无法让他明白。)
我不知道这用英文怎么说。
I don't know how to say it in English.
I don't know it in English.
I can't express it in English. (我不能用英文表达。)
日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说?
How do you say “giri” in English?
How do you say “giri” in English? (日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说?)
You say, “obligation”.(用英文是obligation. What's “giri” in English?
How should I say“giri”in English?
How can I express“giri”in English?
What's the English word for“giri”?
英文管这叫什么?
What do you call this in English?
●失窃
叫警察!
Call the police!
Call the police! (叫警察。)
Sure thing! (好的。)
Please call for help! (快叫人帮助。)
我的包被偷了。
I had my bag stolen.
My bag was stolen.
Somebody stole my bag.
我该告诉谁?
Who should I report it to?
失物招领处在哪儿?
Where is the Lost and Found?
什么样的包?
What kind of bag?
What kind of bag was it?
里面都有什么?
What was in it?
里面有多少钱?
How much was in it?
我们找到后会跟你联系的。
We' 'll call you if we find it.
We'll contact you when we find it.
您能填一下儿这张表吗?
Could you fill out this form? *fill out表示在空白处填写。form为“表格。”
Please fill out this form.
请您写一下被盗经过。
Please give me a report on the theft. *theft “窃案,偷盗”。
Please fill out a report on the theft.
日本大使馆在哪儿?
Where is the Japanese Embassy?
我的护照丢了。
I lost my passport.
My passport is missing.
I can't find my passport. (我找不到我的护照了。)
I've misplaced my passport. (我忘了把护照放到哪儿了。)
这儿有会说日语的人吗?
Does anyone here speak Japanese?
能补发一本吗?
Can I get it reissued?
请取消我的卡号。
Please cancel my card number.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
What should I do? (我该怎么办?)
You should ask the man over there. (你该去问问那边那个人。)
What do I need to do?
●呼救
十万火急!
It's an emergency!
快叫大夫!
Please call a doctor.
救命啊!
Help! *无论什么样的紧急情况下都可以用。
Help! (救命啊!)
What happened? (怎么了?)
Somebody! (来人呀!)
Help me! (帮帮我!)
小偷!
Thief! *遇到小偷或扒手时,用这样的喊声来引起周围人的注意。
Robber![ 结 束 ]
上一篇: 正文部分[1]
2019年6月英语六级易考作文范文:大学校园里的信用卡
体坛英语资讯:Chinas golfer Li Haotong aims high at Augusta Masters
国内英语资讯:Across China: Favorable ethnic policies bring benefits for Tibetan children
国际英语资讯:Chinese UN envoy calls for eliminating root causes of armed conflict
体坛英语资讯:China aims for best-ever medal haul in 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature launches media activity to promote Yangtze River protection
Should Students Have Homework in Summer Vacation 暑假该有作业吗
俄政府解除对调查记者的软禁
国际英语资讯:Death toll of Libyas Tripoli clashes rises to 189: WHO
国内英语资讯:Any attempts to interfere with Chinas internal affairs doomed to failure: spokesperson
国内英语资讯:Notre Dame Cathedral blaze burns Chinese hearts
体坛英语资讯:Warriors center Cousins questionable for Finals Game 1
国内英语资讯:China improves arbitration system to strengthen credibility
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Syrian refugees face rising resentment in post-election Turkey
国内英语资讯:U.S. trade bullying a wrong move to reduce deficit
幼儿园的小女孩都开始化妆了?韩国美妆低龄化惹争议
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier meets World Bank chief on deepening cooperation
多久洗一次头发最好?
国内英语资讯:Commentary: China proves socialism best way to eradicate poverty
体坛英语资讯:Golf legend Woods to play alongside Chinas Li at Augusta Masters
心痛!巴黎圣母院发生严重火灾 顶部塔尖已倒塌
用餐时交出手机就能获赠免费披萨 这家店已送出50张大披萨!
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Spains political maturity to be tested in general election
2019年6月英语四级作文预测:心理健康
国际英语资讯:Trump says he received letter from DPRKs Kim
我该不该和前男友共进晚餐?
体坛英语资讯:Indonesian Paralympian Pangabean eyes 5 golds at 2020 ASEAN Para Games
国际英语资讯:Thailand should seize business opportunities under Chinas GBA plan: deputy Thai PM
国际田径联合会继续禁止俄罗斯选手参赛
国内英语资讯:Commentary: U.S. arms sales to Taiwan a dangerous move to aggravate cross-Strait situation