工作再努力点!
Work harder!
(工作再努力点!)
I'm working as hard as I can.
(我在拼命工作。)
as ... as one can “尽可能地……”。
Get more done!
You're not working hard enough!
enough “足够”。
别多管闲事!
Don't do me any favors!
(别多管闲事!)
I was just trying to help.
(我只是想帮你。)
favor “友善的行为”、 “好意”。
Mind your own business.
(多管闲事。)
Just stay out of my business.
做事要快一些有效率一些。
Work a little more quickly and efficiently.
(做事要快一些有效率一些。)
I'll do my best, sir.
(我会尽力去做。)
a little more “再稍微”。efficiently “有效率地”。
do one's best “尽力”。
Can't you do it more quickly?
(你不能干得更快点吗?)
I'm sorry. I'll try harder.
(对不起。我会更努力的。)
Can't you ...? “你不能……吗?”。quickly “快速地”、 “迅速地”。
You need to be quicker and more efficient.
(你得再快再有效率些。)
Your work isn't quick enough or efficient enough.
(你的工作不够快, 不够有效率。)
Try working more quickly and efficiently.
(干得再快再有效率些。)
You're doing it too slowly.
(你干得太慢了。)
Can't you do it quicker?
Can't you speed it up a little?
(你不能再加快些速度吗?)
speed up “提高速度”。
我警告过你!
The stock market just crashed!
(股市暴跌了。)
I warned you!
(我警告过你!)
warn “警告”、 “提醒”。
Didn't I tell you?
(我告诉过你。)
I told you so!
(我对你这么说过!)
按吩咐的去做。
I don't wanna do it.
(我不想做。)
Do as you are told.
(按吩咐的去做。)
I am sorry about this mistake.
(对不起, 是我的错。)
Everything will be fine if you do as you are told.
(如果你按照吩咐的去做, 什么事都会好的。)
mistake “错误”。
as表示“像……一样”、 “按照……”。
Follow directions.
(听从指示。)
Do as I say.
Do what you are told to do.
上一篇: 职场口语一学就会:各种提醒(3)
下一篇: 职场口语一学就会:训导(5)