别骄傲自大。
I’m much better than others at my job.
(在工作上我比其他人干得好多了。)
Don’t be conceited.
(别骄傲自大。)
conceit “ 自夸”、 “ 自大”。
Her suit looks cheap.
(她的套装看起来很便宜。)
Don’t be so stuck-up.
(不要太目中无人了。)
stuck-up “高傲的”、 “ 自大的”, 带有轻蔑的含义。
Don’t be so full of yourself.
full of yourself “脑子里光想着你自己的事”, 也就是“ 自大”的意思。
Don’t be so arrogant.
(别那么傲慢。)
arrogant “傲慢的”。
Don’t let your ego get in the way.
(别那么自大。)
ego “ 自尊心”、 “ 自负”。
Don’t be so egotistical.
(别那么自大。)
egotistical “以自我为中心的”、 “ 自大的”。
你怎么表现得那么冷漠?
How can you act so unconcerned?
(你怎么表现得那么冷漠?)
It isn’t my problem.
(这不关我的事。)
How can you ...? “你怎么能……”。act “举止”、 “行为”。unconcerned 指“漫不经心的”、 “不关心的”。
How can you act so nonchalant?
(你怎么表现得那么无动于衷呢?)
nonchalant “不关心的”、 “漫不关心的”。
How can you be so indifferent?
indifferent “不关心的”。
别假装你不知道。
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
(我不知道你在说什么。)
Don’t pretend that you don’t know.
(别假装你不知道。)
pretend “假装”。
Don’t act like you don’t know.
act “装作”、 “表演”。
Don’t act like you’re innocent.
(别假装不关你的事。)
innocent “无关的”、 “无罪的”、 “天真烂漫的”。
他太不小心了。
His report had ten typos.
(他的报告有10处打字错误。)
He’s so careless.
(他太不小心了。)
typo “打字错误”。
careless “不小心的”、 “马虎的”、 “轻率的”。
He isn’t careful.
He should be more careful.
直译是“他应该更加注意”。
The quality of his work is poor.
直译是“他的工作质量低下”。
上一篇: 职场口语一学就会:说坏话(4)
下一篇: 职场英语百科:各种发牢骚的话(2)