职场英语百科:各种发牢骚的话(5)-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 职场英语 > 职场英语百科:各种发牢骚的话(5)

职场英语百科:各种发牢骚的话(5)

发布时间:2013-11-19  编辑:查字典英语网小编

我烦透工作了。

I’m sick of work.

(我烦透工作了。)

You’re just saying that because you’re tired.

(你这么说只不过是因为你累了。)

be sick of “讨厌”、 “厌烦”。

I’m fed up with work.

be fed up with ... “对……感到腻烦”。

I’m sick and tired of work.

I’ve had it up to here.

真要命。

He’s in a bad mood again.

(他又心情不好了。)

What a pain.

(真要命。)

pain意思是“痛苦”、 “伤痛”,这里表示“不快”、 “烦躁”、 “烦恼”、 “焦躁不安”。

What a bother.

What a nuisance.

什么都很贵。

Did that cost a lot?

(那个要花很多钱吗?)

Yes, everything is so expensive.

(是, 什么都很贵。)

expensive “昂贵的”、 “花钱的”。

The prices are a lot higher.

(物价高很多。)

Everything costs a lot of money.

(什么都要花很多钱。)

如果你不喝酒,你就做不成生意。

If you don’t drink, it’ll prevent you from making sales.

(如果你不喝酒,你就做不成生意。)

That’s a sad commentary on our society.

(那是我们社会的悲哀。)

it’ll是it will的缩写。prevent ... from ...ing “阻碍……做……”。make a sale “卖”、 “出售”。

commentary “评论”、 “注释”。

Sales will not occur if you don’t drink.

occur “发生”、 “产生”。

Drinking and sales go together.

(喝酒和营销是分不开的。)

go together “相伴随”。

我可搬不了这么多。

It’s too much for me to carry.

(我可搬不了这么多。)

I’d be glad to help you.

(我很乐意帮你。)

carry “带走”、 “搬运”。

be glad to ... “乐意(高兴)做……”。

It’s too much for one person to carry.

(一个人搬的话就太累了。)

It’s too heavy for me.

(对我来说太重了。)

做男人太辛苦了。

It’s hard to be a man.

(做男人太辛苦了。)

I’m sure it is.

(没错。)

hard “辛苦的”、 “严峻的”。

sure “确信的”。

Men face many difficulties.

(男人需要面对许多困难。)

face “面对”、 “面向”、 “直面”。difficulty “难事”、 “困难”。

It’s not easy being a man.

外国人永远也理解不了。

Foreigners will never understand.

(外国人永远也理解不了。)

Do you really believe that?

(你真的那么认为?)

可以用在不能理解当地人做法的外国人身上。语气不同可能会导致对方生气,所以需要注意。

You must be Japanese to understand.

(只有日本人才能理解。)

You have to be Japanese to understand.

(只有日本人才能理解。)

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •