让我们把规矩放到一边。
Let’s do away with the formalities.
(让我们把规矩放到一边。)
My thoughts exactly.
(我也这么想。)
do away with “废除(规矩等)”、 “铲除(陋习等)”。formality “拘泥形式”、 “拘谨”。
thought “想法”、 “意见”。exactly “正确地”、 “确实如此”、 “一点没错”。直译是“我的想法正是这样”。
Let’s forget about formalities.
We can do away with the formalities.
我们先喝杯啤酒吧。
What would you like to order?
(你想点什么?)
Let’s begin with beer.
(我们先喝杯啤酒吧。)
Let’s have a beer first.
Let’s start with a beer.
干一杯!
Let’s have a toast!
(干一杯!)
Okay, raise your glass.
(好, 举起杯!)
toast有“烤面包”的意思, 这里指“祝酒”、 “干杯”的意思。但是并不能像“Cheers!”那样说“Toast!”。
I’d like to propose a toast.
(我想干一杯。)
What are we celebrating?
(庆祝什么?)
would like to ... “想做……”。propose “建议”。
Let’s toast each other.
Here’s to you.
I want to propose a toast.
I’d like to make a toast.
我要为我们的友谊干杯。
I’d like to toast our friendship.
(我要为我们的友谊干杯。)
I’ll drink to that.
(干杯。)
toast “干杯”。friendship “友情”。
Let’s drink a toast to our friendship.
I’d like to make a toast to our friendship.
为你的成功干杯!
I usually don’t drink, but tonight is special.
(我一般不喝酒, 但是今天晚上特殊。)
Here’s to your success!
(为你的成功干杯!)
success “成功”。
Here’s to your health!
(为你的健康干杯!)
To your health!
(祝你健康!)
Here’s to your future!
(为你的未来干杯!)
To our happiness!
(为我们的幸福干杯!)
干杯!
Cheers! (干杯!)
Cheers! (干杯!)
干杯的习惯用语。在英国也有“Thank you.(谢谢)”的意思。
Drink up. (喝吧。 )
Cheers! (干杯!)
Bottoms up!
Here’s to you!
Here’s mud in your eye!
习惯用语。
诸位, 啤酒我请客。
Beer is on me, everyone.
(诸位, 啤酒我请客。)
Alright!
(太好了!)
请别人的时候可以这么说。on也有“ (饭钱等)由……结账”、 “ 由……负担”的意思。
I’ll buy everyone a beer.
I’ll treat you all to a beer.
treat “招待”。
This round is on me.
这句话只能用在饭店、 酒吧等席间。
上一篇: 职场口语一学就会:拒绝(3)
下一篇: 职场英语百科:公司里的闲话(2)
国内英语资讯:Documentary on Chinese adolescents to air on state broadcaster
国内英语资讯:Xinhua, AP discuss cooperation amid media convergence
国际英语资讯:U.S. Navy orders operational pause, comprehensive review after collision
美韩开始年度军事演习
如果你负债 如何规划好你的偿债计划
印度孟买:工业废水导致郊区的狗变成蓝色
国内英语资讯:China issues alert for torrential rain
印度警方调查火车脱轨致23人死亡事故
体坛英语资讯:Li Lu wins womens Kayak single at Chinese National Games
德国柏林将推出男女通用公厕 盘点各地奇葩公厕(组图)
国内英语资讯:BRICS representatives discuss drug control cooperation
国内英语资讯:China calls for dialogue on Kosovo issue
国际英语资讯:Canadian business owners anxious over NAFTA renegotiations
国内英语资讯:China, Laos to enhance cooperation in information, culture, tourism
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Phoenix bracing for possible volatility at Trump rally
体坛英语资讯:Fast time inspires champs Kirui, Kiplagat to defend Chicago marathon titles
体坛英语资讯:Suarez injury adds to Barcas woe
Facebook打入中国决心不减,新app在中国试运行!
国际英语资讯:Van driver of Barcelona attack Younes Abouyaaqoub shot, killed by police
国际英语资讯:DPRK says U.S.-South Korea joint drill plunges Peninsula situation into critical phase
体坛英语资讯:China U20 footballers to play in German fourth tier
国内英语资讯:Beijing air pollution indicator levels lowest since 2013
这些事情会让你看上去比实际年龄更老
哈利粉看过来,他的祖宅要卖啦!
体坛英语资讯:Bayern overpower Leverkusen 3-1 in Bundesliga season opener
白人种族暴力撕裂美国!特朗普不当表态遭各界质疑
国际英语资讯:Death toll of mudslide disaster in Sierra Leone rises to 499
严禁烹饪:荷兰现奇葩租房规定
严禁烹饪:荷兰现奇葩租房规定
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: The clash - and cash - of Chinas internet titans