Jason:
Good morning. My name's Jason Smith.
早上好,我叫杰森 史密斯。
Interviewer:
Ah, good morning, Mr. Smith. Nice to meet you. I'm Peter Anderson from Personnel. Do sit down.
噢,早上好,史密斯先生。很高兴见到你。我是人事部的皮特?安德森。请坐。
Jason:
Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Interviewer:
Now, have you brought your curriculum vitae with you?
你带了你的简历吗?
Jason:
Oh, my CV. Yes, here it s. There are three copies.
噢,简历。是的,在这里。我复印了三份。
Interviewer:
Have you brought your certificates as well?
你带了你的证书吗?
Jason:
No, I haven't. I'm awfully sorry. Can I send them to you?
非常抱歉,我没带。我能寄给你吗?
Interviewer:
Yes, that'll be all right. Well, please tell me about your working experience.
:好的,没问题。那么,首先请告诉我你的工作经验。
Jason:
I haven't been involved in international business, so I don't have any experiences, but I am diligent and I learn very fast.
我没有从事过国际商务,所以我没有任何经验,但是我非常勤奋,而且我学东西也非常快。
Interviewer:
OK, so do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?
好的,你能毫无障碍的听懂英文吗?
Jason:
Yes, in most circumstances.
是的,在大部分情况下都能。
Interviewer:
Are you available for business travel?
那你能商务出差吗?
Jason:
Yes, I am young, and unmarried. It's no problem for me to travel frequently.
能,我还年轻,而且还是单身。我能够频繁出差。
Interviewer:
OK. You are good. Hope to see you next time. I'll call you if you get picked for next test.
好的,你很不错,希望下次能再见。如果你通过初试,我会电话通知你的。
Jason:
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to your call.
非常感谢。我会非常期待您的电话的。
对话讲解:
curriculum vitae n. 履历;简历
Looking at James' curriculum vitae, or employment history.
我们来了解一下詹姆斯的履历,即工作经历。
be involved in 涉及,卷入
He is involved in gambling and prostitution rackets.
他涉入赌博和卖淫的非法生意。
make yourself understood 使别人明白你所说的话