Interviewer:
Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
Applicant:
This is Mrs Smith.
我就是史密斯。
Interviewer:
Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.
史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。
Applicant:
Yes, Mr. Sun.
是的,孙先生。
Interviewer:
I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.
我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。
Applicant:
We haven`t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at including you.
我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。
Interviewer:
I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time.
我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。
Applicant:
I certainly will. Thank you for calling.
当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。
Interviewer:
Thank you very much, too.
我也非常感谢你。
对话讲解:
interview vt.面试
I'm interviewing all this afternoon.
今天整个下午我都要进行面试.
additional adj.额外的,另外的
Please contact me if you have any additional information.
如果你有什么信息请马上和我联系。