Interviewer:
What made you decide on this type of occupation?
什么原因使你决定投身这个行业呢?
Applicant:
Oh, to tell you the truth, I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream will come true. And I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.
哦,说真的,我非常喜欢蓝天。小时候我就梦想自己有一天能飞上蓝天,现在我想这一天已经到了,我的梦想要实现了。而且我非常喜欢旅游,喜欢和人打交道。
Interviewer:
Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?
别人容易明白你说的英语吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I think I am quite fluent in English. I got the certificate of the Secondary English Training last month.
可以,我想我的英语很流利,上个月我拿到了中级英语培训证书。
Interviewer:
Do you know what the responsibilities are for a stewardess?
你认为对空姐来说,主要的职责是什么?
Applicant:
The main responsibility of the stewardess is to make the passengers relaxed and happy during the flight. And good service is also important.
主要职责就是让乘客在飞行途中能放松、快乐,而且好的服务也是很重要。
Interviewer:
Are you in good health?
你现在身体很好吧?
Applicant:
I just had a complete physical examination and I am in top condition.
我刚做了一次全面的体检,身体状况很好。
Interviewer:
Have you had any nursing experience?
你有护理经验吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I have two years of nursing experience, and now I am working as a nurse in a hospital.
有,我有两年的护理经验,现在我就在一家医院当护士。
Interviewer:
How tall are you? What about your eyesight?
你多高?你的视力如何?
Applicant:
My height is one meter and sixty-eight centimeters. I have never had any vision problems.
我身高168cm,视力没问题。
Interviewer:
What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
你认为你的优点和缺点是什么?
Applicant:
One of my strengths is my friendliness and open-minded attitude and also I think I have a warm personality. But sometimes, I find it is hard to tell others when I don`t like what they are doing.
我优点之一就是待人非常友好、开朗,还有我的性格温和。但有时候,我发现很难告诉别人我不喜欢他们的所作所为。
Interviewer:
If a passenger can`t understand what you say, what should you do?
如果有乘客听不懂你说的话,你该怎么办?
Applicant:
I`ll try to speak in another language or I`ll try my best to use gestures and draw pictures.
我会试着说另一种语言或者打手势、画图。
对话讲解:
come true实现, 成为事实
If my aim can come true, I hope (wish) to be a teacher."
如果我的志向能实现的话,我就希望成为一个老师。
fluent adj. 流畅的;流利的
He is fluent in five languages.
他能流利地说五种语言。
国际英语资讯:Pro-Unity Ciudadanos wins Catalan election but secessionists maintain majority
国内英语资讯:China updates regulation on economic crime investigation
国际英语资讯:Japans ruling LDP pushes ahead constitutional revision amid opposition
去郊区走走能让你自我感觉更好
国际英语资讯:U.S. House will have to vote again on tax bill
国际英语资讯:Algeria congratulates China on 59th anniversary of diplomatic relations
双旦要来了,这份科学送礼指南请收好!
美国加拿大将主办峰会推动向朝鲜施压
国内英语资讯:China says new EU anti-dumping methodology violates WTO rules
国内英语资讯:Chinas top political advisor meets speaker of Moroccos House of Advisors
国际英语资讯:DPRK rejects U.S. media reports on biological weapons program
《权游》完结季有反转?珊莎透露演员全部哭成泪人!
国际英语资讯:Austrian chancellor reaffirms pro-European stance in first official trip to Brussels
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Cao suffers heartbreaking defeat in Scottish Open final
教你分辨真假朋友
凯特王妃送女王什么圣诞礼物?竟是自制酸辣酱!
体坛英语资讯:Romario to run for CBF presidency on anti-graft ticket
一款比一款更奇葩:盘点这些年被玩坏的牛仔裤
国际英语资讯:Chile calls for closer ties between Mercosur, Pacific Alliance
美国参议院通过全面改革税收法案
国内英语资讯:Chinese top legislator meets speaker of Moroccos House of Advisors
研究发现 更新推特的可能是机器人
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: EU says Brexit transition period should end on Dec. 31, 2020
约20人死于韩国堤川市一处火灾
国际英语资讯:China, UNDP offers 4 mln USD for Bangladeshs disaster recovery
国内英语资讯:Chinese top legislator eyes more exchanges with Vietnamese National Assembly
Not gonna lie 实话实说
大熊猫便便要做成纸巾了
体坛英语资讯:Sydney man first to be charged with foreign fighter offences in Australia
圣诞节去哪儿最有节日气氛?这份出行指南告诉你