Mary:
Can you do me a favor, honey?
你能幫我一個忙嗎,親愛的?
John:
What seems to be the trouble?
怎麼了?
Mary:
My zipper's stuck.
我的拉鍊卡住了。
John:
Let me take a look. It looks as if your blouse is caught in the zipper.
讓我看看。看起來妳的襯衫好像是被卡在拉鍊裡了。
Mary:
Can you get it out without tearing the blouse?
你能把襯衫拉出來而不扯破它嗎?
John:
I think so, dear.
我想可以,親愛的。
Mary:
Well, be careful!
好吧。小心點!
John:
We'll just have to be patient and work it out little by little.
我們要耐心一點,慢慢地把襯衫拉出來。
Mary:
This is a new blouse.
這是一件新襯衫。
John:
Don't worry! If I go slowly, it should come loose without causing any damage.
別擔心!如果我慢慢拉,襯衫就會鬆開不會扯破。
Mary:
I hope you can get it.
希望你能弄好。
John:
There. I've got it out.
好了。我把它拉出來了。
Mary:
Oh! You did it! Oh, thank you so much, honey.
哦,你成功了!哦,真是謝謝你了,親愛的。