Attendant:
I don't really know. This is a rental car and it's the first time I've gotten gas for it.
我不太清楚。這是租來的車,而且是我第一次加油。
Mary:
What kind of gas do you want?
您要加哪一種汽油?
Mary:
No problem.
沒問題。
Attendant:
Yes, thanks. While you're at it, can you check the water, oil, and tires, too?
好的,謝謝。你擦擋風玻璃的時候,可否也幫我檢查一下水箱,機油和輪胎?
Mary:
All right, sir. Do you want your windshield cleaned?
好的,先生。需要清潔一下擋風玻璃嗎?
Attendant:
Thanks. Please fill it up.
謝謝。請加滿。
Mary:
We have regular, super, and premium. This is a new car, so I'd recommend premium.
我們有普通汽油,特級汽油和高級汽油。這是新車,所以我建議您加高級汽油。
Attendant:
Good. How much does it come to?
好。一共多少錢?
Mary:
Nine gallons of premium. That's $15.32, please.
九加侖特級汽油。共是十五元三角兩分美元。
Attendant:
Do you have a toilet?
這兒有洗手間嗎?
Mary:
Yes, sir. Right over there. (John comes back from the rest room) Your car's ready. It needed some water, but the tires and oil were all right.
有的,先生。在那邊。(約翰從洗手間回來)您的車好了。加了點水,機油和輪胎沒問題。