What advice would you give给什么样的建议:
David: Now I'll tell you what to do.
大卫:现在我来告诉你该怎么办?
Kate: Great! What do I do first?
凯特:好的!首先干什么?
David: Fist let's remove the case. That's it. Then undo these four screw here. But be careful not to undo that, or you'll loosen the motor.
大卫:首先把盒子打开。就这样然后松开这四个螺钉。不过小心别把它给弄送了,否则你会把马达搞松的。
Kate: What shall I do then?
凯特:接下来该怎么办?
David: Don't ever stick a screwdriver into the machine like that, unless you are sure that you've first unplugged it.
凯特:除非你切断了电源,否则千万不要把螺丝刀就这样插进机器。
Kate: I'll remember that.
凯特:我会记住这个。
David: Is that clear to you?
大卫:这个你清楚吗?
Kate: I'm afraid I didn't understand that.
凯特:我想这点我不明白。
David: Now let me explain it to you again.
大卫:现在让我再给你解释一遍吧。
David: You got it, didn't you?
大卫:你掌握了,是吗?
Kate: Yes, I think I can do it myself now.
凯特:是的,我想我现在自己能做了。