Expressing wants among friends:和同事中午去快餐店用饭讨论要吃什么?
Simon: Have you eaten here before?
西蒙:你以前在这儿吃过吗?
Susan: No. I've tried other fast food places in the neighborhood, but I haven't been here. Is it new?
苏珊:美元,我到过附近另外几家快餐店,这让没来过,这是家新开的吗?
Simon: Yes, it's newly opened.
西蒙:对,是新开的。
Susan: This is a long line, but it seems to be moving fast. Do you know what you're going to order yet?
苏珊:这队排的好长,不过移动得好像很快。你想好要吃点什么吗?
Simon: Not yet. I'm interested in the hamburger, though. The sign says you can get French fries with every hamburger order. Sounds mouth-watering, doesn't it.
西蒙:还没想好,不过我对汉堡感兴趣,牌子上写着要一份汉堡可以免费赠送一份油炸土豆条,怪馋人的,不是吗?
Susan: Not me. I think I'll try their bacon cheeseburger.
苏珊:我可不,我想尝尝他们的腊肉奶酪汉堡包。
Clerk: Hello there, folks! What can I get for you today?
服务员:你们好,各位今天要点什么?
Susan: I'll have the bacon cheeseburger and a large coke, please.
苏珊:我要腊肉奶酪汉堡包。再加一大杯可乐。
Cleak: That'll be $ 1.84. Here is your number. Next?
服务员:一共1.84美元。给你牌子,下一位。
Simon: Hamburger, please.
西蒙:要份汉堡包。
Clerk: Anything to drink?
服务员:要什么饮料?
Simon: Chocolate milkshake.
西蒙:巧克力奶昔。
Clerk: $2.25. And here's your number.
服务员:2.25美元。给你牌子。
下一篇: 职场美语视频:用英语给他人指路