向办公室同事介绍新同事的英语情景对话。
卡尔:
Good morning, Jim. I'd like you to meet Amber. She's our new Sr. Software Engineer. Amber, Jim is our Personnel Manager.
早上好.吉姆.我想让你见一见安姆博.她是我们新到的软件工程师.安姆博.吉姆是人事部的主管.
吉姆:
(shakes hands with Amber) Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Amber. Welcome aboard.
和安姆博握手)你好.很荣幸见到你.欢迎到这儿来.
安姆博:
Thank you. I'm glad to meet you, too.
谢谢.很高兴见到你.
卡尔:
And this is Frank. He's part of your team.
这是弗兰克.他是你们组的一员.
安姆博:
Hi, Frank, I'm very happy to meet you.
你好弗兰克.见到你很高兴.
弗兰克:
Hello, Amber, I'm glad to meet you.
你好安姆博.很高兴见到你.
卡尔:
(smiling) Only good things, Amber. Oh, and here comes Edward Blakely, the department manager.
微笑) 安姆博.目前情况很好啊.噢.还有.这位是爱德华·布莱克.部门经理.
爱德华:
Hello, you must be Amber. Pleased to meet you.
你好.你一定就是安姆博了.很高兴见到你.
安姆博:
It's an honor to meet you, sir. I'm looking forward to working for you.
见到您很荣幸.我一直期望能为您工作.
爱德华:
From what I've heard, you're going to fit in just fine. I'll see you this afternoon to go over things.
据我所知.你会非常适合这个职位.今天下午我想就有关问题和你谈一谈.
安姆博:
Fine with me.
没问题.
卡尔:
And this is Margot. She's also part of your team.
这是玛戈特,她也是你们组的一员.
玛戈特:
Hello, Amber. It's good to see you.
你好.安姆博.见到你真好.
安姆博:
Hello, Margot. The pleasure's all mine.
你好.玛戈特.这都是我的荣幸.
上一篇: 职场英语情景交际之你被解雇了