Would you mind holding for one minute?
你介不介意稍微等一分钟啊?
He's out for lunch. Would you like to try again an hour later?
他出去吃午餐了, 你要不要一小时后再打来?
I don't even have time to catch my breath.
连喘口气的工夫都没有。
Your company is very reputed in this city, I heard much praise for your company.
贵公司在这个城市名声很好,我听了很多对贵公司的好评。
So far as that is concerned,you must have understood my determination.
谈到这里,你一定已经明白我的决心。
I'd like to hear your opinion.
我很想听听您的意见。
How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?
Silence is golden.Just don't say anything;otherwise the situation could become worse. I do,however,accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更遭,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
I like the job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so I decided to leave.
我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
Working in this company can give me the chance to exert all my strengths.
在贵公司工作能发挥我最大的能力。
First of all, I'd like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
Let me explain why I was late.
让我解释迟到的理由。
I thought you could do a better job.
我以为你的表现会更好。
Today's payday.
今天发工资。
It involves a lot of hard work.
那需要很多辛勤的工作。
I'm supposed to get a raise.
我应该涨工资。
Is everything under control?
一切都在掌握之中吗?
Be punctual!
要严格遵守时间。
I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。
I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.
我想找一个能给我带来提升机会的工作。
We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
Susan, you make my life easier. Thank you so much!
苏姗,你帮了我大忙了。太感谢你了!
We took an hour lunch break
我们有一小时的午休时间.
Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
I have finished three new projects,and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.I think your unit needs a man like me.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。我想,贵单位需要象我这样的人。
I have a firm knowledge background in this field. My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.I am sure I will be successful.
在此领域我有很扎实的基本功。我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作。我相信我能成功。
体坛英语资讯:Chinese duo Wu/He sweep diving season golds
体坛英语资讯:Zaragoza take vital win to drop Almeria into relegation
长城启动周末夜游活动
体坛英语资讯:Benfica defeat Braga 2-1 at UEFA Europa League semi first leg
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate in move teased by Trump team
体坛英语资讯:China makes clean sweep at Synchronized Swimming China Open
体坛英语资讯:Selby beats Hendry in style at Snooker worlds
国际英语资讯:Russia first to register vaccine against COVID-19: Putin
The Punishment of Impulsion 冲动的惩罚
国际英语资讯:Turkey reports 1,183 new COVID-19 cases, 243,180, in total
体坛英语资讯:Hertha Berlin promoted into German first division
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature concludes standing committee session
体坛英语资讯:Schalke goalkeeper Manuel Neuer rejects to extend contract
体坛英语资讯:Canadas pair leads ice dance in figure skating worlds
体坛英语资讯:Yao Ming stresses emotional attachment to Houston
体坛英语资讯:Barcelona beats Osasuna ahead of Champions League semifinal
国际英语资讯:EU agrees MoU with 8 partners in support for COVID-19 fight
体坛英语资讯:Cristianos late goal gives Copa del Rey to Madrid
体坛英语资讯:Xinjiang close to first CBA title
Childrenrsquo;s Day 儿童节
体坛英语资讯:Corinthians under pressure to fire head coach Tite
国际英语资讯:UN voices concern over severe flooding in Asia
体坛英语资讯:Higuains hat-trick helps starter-changed Real Madrid crush Valencia
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Commentary: Decisions authority set, care shown for Hong Kong
国内英语资讯:China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
俄罗斯注册世界首款新冠疫苗 普京女儿已接种
国内英语资讯:Central govt official explains necessity of NPC Standing Committees decision on HKSAR Le
体坛英语资讯:Wolfsburg stun Cologne while Mainz tie at Bundesliga
体坛英语资讯:Iniesta not to miss Champions League semis
体坛英语资讯:Nadal wins all Spanish final in Barcelonas Conde Godo tournament