A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?
下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?
可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?
我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.
好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest.
是的,那样最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please?
请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
B: Yes. It’s John Smith.
好的,我叫John Smith。
A: And the number?
电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.
谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye.
别客气,再见。
上一篇: 职场英语:迎接新同事
下一篇: 职场英语:表达不满