很多外企职员需要经常发些英文电子邮件来跟同事、老板沟通汇报工作,本文整理汇总了一些日常电子邮件中可能会频频用到的英文表述,像是咨询、建议、反馈、感谢等,希望有助大家的工作学习。
Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。
The current status is as following: 1…… 2……
目前数据如下: 1…… 2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。
Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX.
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation!
感谢你的合作!
Thanks for the information!
谢谢您提供的信息!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
上一篇: [口语]宾馆预定对话实例
下一篇: 适合练习听力的英文电影推荐