At least once a year, there are a lot of graduations.
至少每年一次,会有很多的毕业典礼。
It's a time when a lot of people move on,
在这段时间里,很多人离开,
from where they were, to another school or another class, or out into a real world.
从他们那里,到另一所学校或另一个班级,或者到了一个真实的世界。
To graduate means to take a step forward, to move onward.
毕业意味着向前走一步,继续前行。
I can remember my high school graduation,
我还记得我的高中毕业,
my graduation from university,
我大学毕业后,
and even my graduation from graduated school.
甚至从我毕业的学校毕业。
Each of those graduations was nice.
每个人都很好。
I took pictures, I got flowers, I hug my parents.
我拍的照片,我的花,我拥抱我的父母。
I had the motions to moving on, I want to stay and have more fun.
我不得不移动的运动,我想有更多的乐趣。
But I also want to move on.
但我还想继续前进。
When we hear the word graduation, we naturally think of graduating from school.
当我们听到毕业,我们自然会想到从学校毕业。
But I think it's possible to graduate from different places, or stages in life.
但我认为,从不同的地方生的可能,或不同阶段的生活。
I worked in a company in New York for about three years.
我在纽约的一家公司工作了三年。
In one point I felt I couldn't learn anything else from the company,
在这一点上,我觉得我不能学到任何东西从公司,
where the people I was working with.
我在那里工作的人。
Then I had hit a ceiling, I felt that was time to move on.
然后我撞到了天花板,我觉得是时候继续前进。
The way that I describe that moving on is a graduation.
我所描述的移动是一个毕业的方式。
Some times we are thrown out into the world or to the next level,
有时我们被抛进世界或下一级,
whether we are ready or not.
我们是否准备好了。
Other times we get the truth when we want to move on.
其他时候,我们得到的真理时,我们要继续前进。
I have experienced both.
我都已经经历过了。
I preferred the second one, where I have a choice,
我更喜欢第二个,我有一个选择,
I like the truth when and how, but we don't always get what we want,
我喜欢这个何时以及如何的事实,但我们不能总是得到我们想要的东西,
since we can learn from every experience that we have,
因为我们可以从每一个经验,我们已经学了,
each experience can be a stepping stone for us to be better people.
每个经验可以成为垫脚石,我们成为更好的人。
I know that I take lessons with me every time I graduated,
我知道我要教训,每一次我毕业了,
but some times I can be a slow learner.
但有时我可以是一个缓慢的学习者。
I wonder when my next graduation is going to be.
我不知道当我的下一个毕业会。
国际英语资讯:Russia ready to extend nuclear arms reduction treaty with U.S.: diplomat
国内英语资讯:China to adopt more proactive fiscal policy: finance minister
体坛英语资讯:Messi to miss Argentina friendlies against Iraq, Brazil
体坛英语资讯:Kiprop leads Kenya quest for glory at Frankfurt Marathon
体坛英语资讯:New Kenya Sevens coach to guide team to 2020 Tokyo Olympics
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Canadian FMs discuss trade, partnership over phone
美国新任最高法院大法官承诺“独立和公正”
研究发现 产后抑郁或与孕晚期日照不足有关
国内英语资讯:China donates electrical transformers to Syria for reconstruction process
国内英语资讯:Chinas development stems from reform and opening-up: MOC
如何找到愿意和你交流的老外?
Metoo发起人吐槽活动毫无成效!一针见血
职场修炼手册:这些坏习惯要不得
Let the Surprise Speak of Your Love 让惊喜传达你的爱
国际英语资讯:Italy needs more, better-qualified migrants to face future
体坛英语资讯:Chinese players move into second round of 2018 Wuhan Open, Stephens crashes out
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy calls for adherence to multilateralism
体坛英语资讯:CSKA Moscow beat CBA champions Liaoning 90-46 in Zadar basketball tournament
体坛英语资讯:Fenerbahce wins its fourth Zadar Basketball Tournament trophy
国内英语资讯:Senior officials around the world praise China, expect closer ties on National Day
体坛英语资讯:Modric named FIFA best mens player of the year
国际英语资讯:Brexit in spotlight as UK parliament reopens
体坛英语资讯:China lose to U.S., Japan edge Belgium at Womens Basketball World Cup
国内英语资讯:China urges overall performance management of UN budgetary resources
My View on Being a Dink 丁克族之我见
国际英语资讯:Turkey says all rebel heavy weapons removed from demilitarized zone in Syrias Idlib
国际英语资讯:50,000 troops to participate in NATOs Trident Juncture 2018 exercise in Norway
国内英语资讯:Chinas forex reserves edge down in September
国际英语资讯:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
娱乐英语资讯:Taylor Swift wins big at 2018 American Music Awards