长痘痘是件令人烦心的事,来大姨妈长痘、吃顿重口味火锅长痘、有时明明吃饭睡觉都很规律,也会长痘。其实痘痘反映的是身体病症,不同部位的痘痘成因不同,只有了解原因才能对症下药。下面来看看悉尼皮肤专家艾玛•哈伯森(Emma Hobson)对于额头、下巴、脸颊、眉间、T区以及脖子等部位长痘原因的分析吧。
FOREHEAD
额头
We are often told that eating well and staying hydrated helps with skin care but you may not know that dehydration and a bad diet might play out on your forehead.
人们总是说,良好的饮食、保持水分有助于护理皮肤,但是你也许不知道,脱水和不健康的饮食可能是额头长痘的原因。
'This area is believed to be linked to the stomach and bladder so pimples here can indicate an unhappy gut,' skin expert Emma Hobson explained.
皮肤专家艾玛•哈伯森解释称:“据信这一区域和胃部、膀胱有关,所以额头长痘可能意味着肠胃不健康。”
'That could be from a poor diet, stress or food intolerances - or even from not drinking enough water.'
“起因可能是饮食习惯不良、压力或者食物耐受不良,甚至没有摄入充足的水分。”
CHIN
下巴
As many teenagers may know the chin is the main hormonal breakout zone.
许多青少年应该知道下巴是内分泌痘痘主要爆发的区域。
These breakouts can hit during major hormonal moments such as when you're a teenager, during your period and possibly during changes in your 20s and 30s.
在青少年时期、经期以及二三十岁之间等激素分泌旺盛的年龄,痘痘可能会在下巴大爆发。
'The chin is also linked to the large intestine, so food allergies and a poor diet might also be a factor,' said Emma.
艾玛称:“下巴和大肠有关系,所以食物过敏以及不良饮食可能是下巴长痘的原因。”
'Adding more fibre and water to your diet can help.'
“多摄入纤维和水分能够有所帮助。”
CHEEKS
脸颊
Emma stated that break outs on the cheeks are often linked to irritation in your lungs.
艾玛说,脸颊上爆痘与肺部炎症有关。
'It's common to see more of this in springtime, when people are affected by the pollen in the air.
“这在春天是常见现象,因为空气中的花粉对人们产生了影响。”
'Pollution can also upset your lungs and then wreak havoc on your skin, as can household cleaners.'
“家用清洁剂造成的污染也会损害肺部,导致皮肤受损。”
BETWEEN THE BROWS
双眉间
She went on to say that the area between your brows is called the 'wine and dine' area.
艾玛还表示,眉头间的区域被称为“吃喝区”。
'Blemishes here can indicate issues with the liver, and could be a result of too many glasses of wine or eating late at night, particularly rich foods.
“眉间长痘意味着肝脏可能有问题,也可能是因为饮酒过度或者深夜进食,特别是油腻的食物。”
'Lactose intolerance could also be to blame.'
“乳糖不耐受也是一个原因。”
To help clear this area it is best to avoid alcohol and rich foods but if that doesn't help it could be time to assess your reaction to dairy.
为了让额头不长痘,最好避免酒精以及油腻的食物,但是如果这么做没有帮助的话,也许是时候去评估一下你对乳制品的反应了。
T-ZONE
T字区
As previously reported by Daily Mail, breakouts in your T-zone can be linked to the liver and the stomach.
正如《每日邮报》此前报道的一样,T区爆痘和肝脏以及胃有关系。
This is another area linked to dehydration, alcohol and greasy food as the T-zone is sensitive to the build-up of toxins.
这一区域也与脱水、酒精以及油腻的食物有关,因为T区对身体积累的毒素很敏感。
Fats and oils used in food can lead to a stomach imbalance and alcohol can affect the acid in your stomach.
食物中的油脂会导致胃部失和,酒精会影响胃酸。
LIP AREA
唇部
Unfortunately for those that get their period this region is linked to different moments in your menstrual cycle.
对于来月经的人来说,不幸的是这一区域和月经周期的不同时刻有关。
If you are not getting enough fibre in your diet then this is another contributing factor.
没有摄入足够的纤维也是唇部爆痘的原因。
The pill often helps deal with uncontrollable pimples as well as increasing your fibre intake.
口服避孕药以及增加纤维摄入量通常有助于治疗失控的痘痘。
EARS & TEMPLES & UNDER EYES
耳朵、太阳穴和眼睛下面
These days we seem to be getting busier and busier, with a work and life balance being more difficult to maintain.
现如今,我们似乎变得越来越忙碌,更加难以维持工作和生活的平衡。
If you are getting pimples in these three areas then it is most likely due to stress and a lack of sleep.
如果你在这三个区域冒痘,那么很可能是由于压力和睡眠不足造成的。
To combat this ensure you are having at least seven hours of sleep a night and increase your water intake to eight glasses a day.
为了对抗这些地方的痘痘,每天的睡眠时间至少要达到7个小时,饮水量要增加至8杯。
NECK
颈部
The neck isn't the most common pimple area and getting one here could link to illness.
颈部是痘痘最罕见的区域,这里长痘可能和疾病有关系。
Those with an under-active thyroid have lower levels of progesterone which causes breakouts as progesterone is key in fighting acne.
甲状腺功能不活跃,孕酮水平较低是长痘的原因,孕酮是对抗痘痘的关键激素。
If you're concerned with the fact that you have pimples on your neck you may need to go to your doctor.
如果你对脖子上长痘痘有所顾虑,那么需要去看医生。
调查显示 近八成男性不接受高额彩礼
穿鞋不穿袜 会得“香港脚”
童颜女神林志玲登上外媒!老外:太完美了
国际英语资讯:Richard H. Thaler wins 2017 Nobel Prize in Economics
The sky taxis with no pilots 无人驾驶的空中出租车
国内英语资讯:China promises greater contribution to global poverty reduction
泰国研究员开发出能抗癌的芒果新品种
在这5个行业工作能毁了你的健康
体坛英语资讯:Serbia beats Georgia 1-0 in World Cup qualifier
国际英语资讯:Zuma reaffirms commitment to establishment of free trade area in Africa
国内英语资讯:China vows continued support to UN peacekeeping mission in S. Lebanon
国内英语资讯:Xi congratulates Russia-China Friendship Association on founding anniversary
Johnny Depp 约翰尼•德普
'Online' bees 科技蜜蜂已“上线”
体坛英语资讯:Nadal claims 75th career title in Beijing
The Good Friendship 美好友谊
张培基英译散文赏析之《无题》
Teenager’s Viewpoint about Idol 青少年的偶像观
各路英语说“粉丝”
体坛英语资讯:Nigerias Super Eagles qualify for 2018 FIFA World Cup