Have you ever failed?
你曾经失败过吗?
If you haven't, I suggest you try some.
如果你没有,那我建议你去尝试一下。
I have failed, many times.
我失败过,太多次了。
And some of these failures were even painful.
而这些失败之中有一些是很惨痛的。
But I cherish them more than I cherish my success.
但我珍惜它们,更甚于我珍惜我的成功。
Success sometimes makes you numb .
成功有时候会让你麻木。
But failures make you awake. Failures are cleansing.
但失败则会让你清醒。失败让你觉得神清气爽。
Failing is not necessarily losing. Neither does a failure make you a loser.
失败并不一定意味着输。失败了,也并不代表你就是个失败者。
Failing is just the name we give to the state you stay in until you succeed.
我们只是用失败来称呼成功之前的那种状态而已。
A failure is a precious opportunity to learn new things.
一次失败是一次学习新东西的好机会。
And trust me. You always rememeber what you learn in failures better than those you learn in success.
而且,相信我。你永远会把失败中所学的东西记得比成功中所学的东西更牢固。
Failing doesn't mean you lost something forever. It only means that you didn't get it yet and you have to find another way to get it.
一次失败并不意味着你就永远失去了什么。它只是意味着你现在还没得到它,而你需要想另一个办法去得到它。
And isn't that a treature? A new direction to think.
而这难道不是一份宝藏吗?一个全新的思考方向。
Don't pray for easy success. That' a curse.
请不要祈求唾手可得的成功。那是一种诅咒。
Pray for hard failure.
去祈求重大的失败吧。
As long as it doesn't kill you, it will definitely make you stronger.
只要它没能将你杀死,那它必将使你更强大。
上一篇: 美文赏析:读这5种书的人,境界才能高
下一篇: 美文欣赏:找准了前进方向,真的很幸福
按身份证尾号出行、男女分开出门......盘点一些奇特的居家令
哈根达斯推出低卡路里冰激凌,心动了吗?
全球疫情汇总:美国可能数百万人感染 英国需半年“恢复正常”
每日资讯播报(April 7)
我国暂停持有效签证、居留许可外国人入境,调减国际客运航班
要不要囤粮?官方回应:米面随买随有,不必囤积抢购
国际英语资讯:Captain removed from coronavirus-stricken aircraft carrier reportedly tests positive for COV
英雄新传:你们的大爱,让这个春天与众不同
英雄新传:为爱坚守!武汉社区志愿者深情唱《汉阳门花园》
中国政府对海外留学生回国有何考虑?外交部回应
英雄新传:武汉男孩给警察妈妈的礼物
英雄新传:抗疫“硬核”家庭,全家三口齐上阵
国际英语资讯:Irans coronavirus cases nudge 60,000 as slowdown continues; Israels tally crosses 8,000
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinese American residents stand up for Southern California community amid COVID-
孩子经常眨眼也可能是病
国际英语资讯:Italys flattening virus curve brings Europe brief respite
民政部:今年清明鼓励推广多样化祭扫方式
BBC推荐:疫情时期抚慰人心的老电影(上)
4月4日,全国哀悼
英雄新传:武汉环卫工人:平凡有力,城市因你们而平安