身兼多职有何不妥?只是这些好处你不知道-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 >考试英语 >BEC英语 > BEC初级 > BEC初级作文 > 身兼多职有何不妥?只是这些好处你不知道

身兼多职有何不妥?只是这些好处你不知道

发布时间:2019-09-28  编辑:查字典英语网小编

It's not about career planning or career transition; it’s about how you define career? How you synergize your career, hobbies and dreams in a long run? And making all relevant subtle changes for a more satisfying life.

这与职业规划或职业过渡没有关系,但与这些有关:如何定义自己的职业?如何在长期发展中把职业,兴趣与理想融会贯通起来?以及为更美满生活所做的所有相关的细微改变。

What is 'Slash Career'?

什么是“Slash Career”?

Slash career is “One person with multiple careers”, you can also say it is a 'Career with slashes'.

Slash career指的是“身兼多职的人”,你也可以说:拥有多个身份的职场人。

This way I will say I am Client Solution Leader/Digital Marketer/ Domain Name Broker. Somebody could be Entrepreneur/Artist/Blogger/Journalist.

这样我可以称自己为:客服主管/网络出版者/域名代理。而别人也可以是企业家/艺术家/博客作家/记者。

Why It's Time to Embrace a 'Slash' Career?

为何是时候“身兼多职”了?

Enjoy variety:

能享受多样变化的乐趣:

Variety is the spice of life; same is true with career also. Develop your hobby into a career sideline.

多样的变化是生活乐趣的调剂,职业也一样。把你的兴趣发展成副业吧。

Kill that burnout:

能打败疲劳倦怠:

Invest your extra energy into something exciting so that you don’t feel the burnout from your long time running primary career.

给有趣的事情投入额外精力,从而不会因为主业的长时间工作而导致精力殆尽。

Experience the inter-contentedness of multiple industry sectors.

能体验多个行业部门之间的满足感:

How disruptive technology is changing healthcare system? How IoT ( Internet of Things ) will solve environmental issues?

颠覆性技术是如何改变着医疗保健制度的?IoT(物联网)是如何解决环境问题的?

Unleash your multiple identities:

能解除多个身份的束缚:

You may be a tech research guy spending all day in a lab, but that should not stop to come on cooking channel, or talk on next TEDx event.

你可能是整天呆在实验室里的技术研究员,但这也不能阻碍你加入饮食界或在TEDx的晚会里发表演讲。

Future proof your career:

是个人事业未来的保证:

Today you are A/B/C. Fast forward three years, you become A/C/D/E, and in another four years you are C/E/F. Be industry relevant, be future relevant.

今天你可能是A/B/C。很快过去三年了,你就是A/C/D/E,再过四年你就是C/E/F了。都与行业和未来密切相关。

Path to success:

是通往成功的捷径:

You might not be very successful in your current career, slash career provides you an alternate path to success.

也许你在当前的职位里并不十分成功,但是副业能给你另一个通往成功道路的选择。

History’s most notable slash careerists:

历史上有名的身兼多职者:

-Benjamin Franklin (publisher/ politician/ technologist)

——班杰明·富兰克林(出版商/政治家/技术专家)

-Leonardo da Vinci (artist/ inventor)

——列奥纳多·达·芬奇(艺术家/发明家)

What can you do?

你能做什么?

If you think you are having trouble managing one career, it might be the burnout and fatigue because of decade long repeated frustration.

如果你认为应付一项事业已经感到十分困难,这有可能是长期以来因反复遭受挫折而感到的筋疲力尽。

You just need to create a plan to synergize your multiple identities and give it a fresh look, and start something small, but start early.

你只需制定一个新的计划,融合多项身份特性并使其焕然一新,然后从小事开始着手,但要及早开始。

Ask yourself “What do you want to become next?” rather than “What do you want to become?”

那么你就该问自己“将来会成为什么样的人?”而不是“你希望成为什么样的人?”了。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •