关于婚姻状况的回答
We have been married for ten years.
我们结婚已经10年了。
My husband died three years ago.
我的丈夫在3年前去世了。
I am unmarried.
我没有结婚。
We got married not long ago.
我们刚结婚不久。
I have a five-year old girl.
我有一个5岁的女儿。
My wife works for the government.
我妻子是公务员。
She’s a retired school teacher in Beijing
她以前在北京做教师,现在退休了。
I believe it's a personal question.
我认为这是个私人问题。
关于未来打算
I don't think I will have any baby within three years.
我想3年之内我不会要小孩。
We are going to get married when both of our careers are staying stable.
我们打算等两个人的事业都稳定下来在结婚。
We planed to have a baby after buying our new apartment.
我们打算买了新房后再生孩子。
There is no hurry to get married.
不急于结婚。
Since my girlfriend is still studying as a postgraduate in Beijing University, we will not get married until she is graduated two years later.
因为我女朋友现在还在北京大学读研究生,所以我打算两年以后她毕业了再结婚。
Getting a baby is a big affair, we won't make the decision until we consider it thoroughly.
生孩子是个大事,我们只有经过认真思考后才会做出决定。
I have no intention of manying soon, and even if I did, I plan to continue working for a long time. My career is the most important to me.
我并不打算马上结婚,即使结了婚,我也打算继续长期工作。对我来说我的事业是最重要的。
HR的问题可能是这样的
When did you get married?
你是什么时候结婚的?
What's your marital status?
你的婚姻状况如何?
How long have you been married?
你结婚多长时间了?
Can you tell me if you will get married and have a baby in the near future?
你在近期会结婚生孩子吗?
What does your husband do?
你的丈夫从事什么工作?
If we hire you and go through all the expense of training you, by that time you'll probably want to get married and leave us. Why would we waste our time and money doing that?
如果我们雇佣了你,又花很多钱对你进行培训,可也许到那时你要结婚了,要辞职。我们为什么要浪费时间和金钱呢?
上一篇: 如何写一份符合雇主需求的简历
下一篇: 面试中如何回答“你是否愿意加班”
体坛英语资讯:Olympic badminton champion Chen sails through first round at French Open
国际英语资讯:Spanish govt officially takes control of Catalonias regional govt
国际英语资讯:Interview: APEC summit to bring regional cooperation closer to people, businesses: Vietnames
国际英语资讯:Manila appoints ambassador to DPRK
为什么万圣节要吃糖果?
宜家新广告遭吐槽:广告只要创意好,三观就真的不重要吗?
国内英语资讯:Premier Li meets South African deputy president
学会做一个听众
体坛英语资讯:Bayern coach Heynckes demands new strikers
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier attends Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadejs royal cremation ceremony
The Real Champion 真正的冠军
国际英语资讯:Firestorm over questionable 300 mln USD contract to restore Puerto Rico power
川普以国家安全为由宣布暂缓解密数百份肯尼迪遇刺文件
马云真要征服世界!还拿了个世界首个博士学位
分手还能做朋友!比伯和赛琳娜重拾友情
国内英语资讯:63th joint patrol starts on Mekong River
Boxing Day 节礼日
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council strengthens call for womens participation in peace processes
基因检测结果呈阴性?这可能是“虚假的安慰”
新西兰女总理上任第一把火:禁止外国人买房
国内英语资讯:U.S. urged to stop using Tibet-related issues to interfere in Chinas internal affairs
体坛英语资讯:Host Indonesia expects to secure golds in at least 8 sports in 18th Asian Games
张培基英译散文赏析之《欣赏自己》
小酌不仅怡情,还能让你的外语说得更流利
国内英语资讯:China to further promote social civility in rural areas
国际英语资讯:UN envoy calls for dialogue to find solution to Iraqs protests
国际英语资讯:Visa waiver helps boost tourism in LatAm trade bloc
体坛英语资讯:Defending champion Shi upset, top seeds Zheng and Chen tested at BWF French Open
肯尼迪遇刺档案解密 或揭开世纪最大迷案
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Cheruiyot eyes Frankfurt course record and first win in marathon