I don't see the woman or man.
我没有看到那个男人或女人。
I think they are gone.
我觉得他们已经走了。
Where are we going now, Maxie?
我们现在去哪里,马克西?
To Betty's cage.
去贝蒂的笼子里。
I want the marker back.
我想拿回魔笔。
Betty! Betty!
贝蒂!贝蒂!
Ah-ha! There you are!
啊,哈!你在这儿!
Oh no! Let's run away, Maxie.
不好了!让我们快跑吧,马克西。
Where is the marker?
魔笔在哪里?
Where is it?
它在哪?
It's in a safe place!
在一个安全的地方!
You can't get it!
你不能得到它!
Yeah! You will never find the marker now!
是啊!你永远不会找到魔笔!
Uh, Maxie? Well, actually, I, um… I don't have it!
呃,马克西?嗯,其实,我,嗯...我没有魔笔呀!
WHAT?
什么?
Where is it?
它在哪?
Uh, well, heehee, actually, uh, that is…
呃,好吧,呵呵,实际上,呃,这是...
No one can find the magic marker now.
现在没有人能找到魔笔。
下一篇: 少儿双语故事We Ate Noodles
穿过男朋友的衣服才知道,女装口袋这么小!
国际英语资讯:Conference on EU energy strategy calls for investments in clean, sustainable energy
比利时9岁神童将从大学毕业 职业理想是研发人造器官
国际英语资讯:S.Korea, U.S. to hold talks for upkeep cost-sharing for USFK
履行“孝道”入法
埃及军方“推翻”总统
美佛州男子“无罪释放”
国内英语资讯:Senior official urges to study, implement spirit of key CPC meeting
人造肉风潮持续大热,Beyond Meat赚翻了
善意会在最意想不到的地方出现