I have some shirts that need laundering, and I’d like my suit pressed.
我有一些衬衫要洗,还有西装要熨。
Please send someone to pick it up.
请你派人来拿吧。
I’d like to ask the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer.
价格表在梳妆台抽屉里的信件夹里。
Would you please send someone to Room 511 to pick up laundry for me?
你能派人到511房间来把我要洗的衣服拿走吗?
I want to have my shirts washed and my overcoat dry-cleaned. When can I have my laundry back?
我想洗一下衬衫,干洗一下外衣。我什么时候能取回洗完的衣服呢?
I’ll have same-day service then.
那我要当天服务吧。
Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry?
是否需要把衣服拿到洗衣房呢?
I have a silk dress which I don’t think is colorfast. Will the color run in the wash?
我有一件丝质的裙子,我认为不会褪色。洗衣时会掉色吗?
And the lining of my husband’s jacket has come unstitched. It might tear over further while washing.
还有就是我丈夫的夹克衬里开线了,洗衣时可能会变大。
There is the laundry form as well as a bag in your room. Please fill it out and the maid will come and pick it up.
在您的房间里有一张洗衣单,同时也有洗衣袋。请您把表格填好,我们的女服务生会来拿。
Usually it takes two days to have laundry done. But you can have express or same-day service.
洗衣通常要2天。不过,您可以要快洗服务或当日服务。
What is the difference in price?
价格有什么不同?
We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 5 hours.
快洗服务要多收50% 的费用,不过只需要5个小时。
And for same-day, will I get the shirt and overcoat back this evening?
当天服务是不是我当晚就可以取回衬衫和外衣?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
I will have same-day service then.
那我要当天服务吧。
By the way, a button came off your shirt. Would you like us to sew a new one for you?
顺便说一下,一个纽扣掉了,我们给您缝上一个新的好吗?
Yes. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
国内英语资讯:China establishes green manufacturing alliance
国内英语资讯:China announces import ban on 24 types of solid waste
瑞士入籍考试遭炮轰 问题奇葩 流程“任性”
日本人超级推崇办公室恋情
顾客想帮流浪汉买吃的,却被Costa咖啡阻止
体坛英语资讯:Yao Ming elected chairman of the board at CBA company
国内英语资讯:Chinas economic growth to stay constant in next quarters: VP Bank
国内英语资讯:Chinas energy structure continues to optimize
国际英语资讯:Houston to build world largest petrochemical plant
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Early stage Brexit talks deepen divergences between Britain, EU
《纽约时报》评出21世纪目前最牛的25部电影!你看过几部?[1]
国内英语资讯:China stresses work safety, flood control
英语美文:生命的意义到底是什么?
韩国呼吁朝鲜接受军事会谈的提议
Sapphires v lemurs, cow emissions 蓝宝石开采威胁狐猴的生存、帮助奶牛减少甲烷排放量
国际英语资讯:Russia eyes worlds second strongest navy
旅行的时候如何吃得健康?这10条很有用
国际英语资讯:Clashes break out in East Jerusalem as Al-Aqsa row spirals
国际英语资讯:Zuma reiterates call for radical economic transformation
华盛顿的高端保安机器人,把自己淹死了
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council to hold urgent meeting on Jerusalem violence
世界大学声誉排名出炉 哈佛蝉联第一清华排第14
国际英语资讯:British govt borrowing figures hit by higher debt repayments, inflation
印度11岁神童智商测试结超过爱因斯坦!
国际英语资讯:Cambodia arrests Laotian man with 5 kg of illicit drugs
国际英语资讯:Egypt, Jordan discuss Arab action over Israeli violence in Jerusalem
国内英语资讯:Chinese defense minister meets Britains national security advisor
国内英语资讯:Jack Ma: local partnership important for achieving win-win situation in Africa
体坛英语资讯:Chinese diver Xie takes gold at FINA Worlds
《我的前半生》职场金句戳心翻译