房地产英语之代理费用-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 行业英语 > 房地产英语之代理费用

房地产英语之代理费用

发布时间:2016-09-28  编辑:查字典英语网小编

通过代理的帮忙,约翰逊先生很快就把房子卖掉了。他已经决定下周离开香港,因此今天来交付代理费。

A--Agent Mr. Wang 物业代理王先生

C--Client Mr. Johnson 客户约翰逊

A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson, How are you today?

早上好,约翰逊先生,你好吗?

C: I am fine, thank you. How about you?

很好,谢谢。你呢?

A: Not bad. Just a little busy.

还好,只是有点忙。

C: That means you are doing good business.

这说明你的生意不错啊。

A: So far so good.

还不错吧。

C: Well, I am here to pay you the agency fee because I am leaving Hong Kong next week.

因为我下星期要离开香港,所以今天来支付贵公司的代理费。

A: Sure. Let me check the balance. (Mr. Wang picks up a file and checks the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.) The balance is forty-three thousand Hong Kong dollars.

好的,让我先查看差额。(王先生拿出文件,查看临时买卖合约。)差额是四万三千港币。

C: Who shall I put down as the payee's name?

支票抬头写什么呢?

A: ABC Properties Company, please.

请写ABC物业代理公司。

C: Here is the cheque.

这是支票。

A: Thank you.

谢谢。

C: Do you know if the new owner has moved into the house or not?

新的业主已搬进去了吗?

A: Not yet. Mr Chen bought the house for investment purposes. I heard that he is going to have someone change the carpet and repaint the house first.

还没有。业主买这房子是投资用的。听说业主将安排工人更换地毯和翻新墙壁。

C: I see.

我明白了。

A: Mr. Johnson, thank you for your cheque and here is your receipt.

约翰逊先生,谢谢你的支票,这是你的收据。

C: Don't mention it. I really appreciate your help. Otherwise, I would not have been able to sell this house in such a short period of time.

不用客气,真要谢谢你的帮忙,否则我不可能在这么短的时间内卖出这房子的。

A: Thank you.

谢谢。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •