【剧情简介】Belle好不容易和爸爸团聚了,等待他们的却是Gaston的一场阴谋
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Poor Belle.
可怜的贝儿
Its a shame about your father.
你爸爸怎么会是个疯子啊
You know hes not crazy, Gaston.
你知道他没有疯的对不对
Hmm, I might be able to clear up this...
我倒是可以想想办法
little misunderstanding.
帮你澄清这个误会
If... If what?
-只要 -只要什么?
If you marry me.
只要你肯嫁给我
What? One little word, Belle.
-什么? -一个字,贝儿
Thats all it takes.
只要你肯说那一个字
Never. Have it your way.
-休想 -随你便了
Belle. Let go of me.
-贝儿 -放开我
My fathers not crazy and I can prove it.
我可以证明我父亲不是疯子
Show me the Beast.
让我看野兽
Is it dangerous?
他会伤人吗?
Oh, no, no, hed never hurt anyone.
不会的,他从来没有伤过人
Please, I know he looks vicious,
我知道他样子长得很可怕
but hes really kind and gentle.
但是他很仁慈又绅士
Hes my friend.
他是我的朋友
If I didnt know better
如果我没猜错
Id think you had feelings for this monster.
你看起来跟那个怪物好像很有感情啊
【重点词汇讲解】
1.I might be able to clear up this little misunderstanding.
clear up: 澄清,解决
例:
Lets try to clear up our diffcult and doubtful points.
让我们设法把难点和疑点解决下下。
Do you mean this drug will clear up my trouble, doctor?
医生,你是说这药会治好我的病吗?。
But there are still some awkward issues to clear up.
但仍存在一些亟待解决的棘手问题。
2.Have it your way.
照你的意思办吧。
这里Gaston其实是在威逼Belle,意思是如果你不嫁给我,我就不会放过你爸,你自己看着办吧!
例:
Have it your own way if you dont take my advice.
如果你不接受我的建议,那随便你好了。
It takes two to make an agreement. You cannot have it all your own way.
一项协议都需要两个才能达成,我们不能什么事情都听从你们的意见。
3.I know he looks vicious.
vicious: 凶恶的,恶毒的
例:
The author portrayed his father as a vicious drunkard .
作者把他父亲描绘成一个可恶的酒鬼。
Im fed up with getting mutilated by your vicious beast.
我受够了你这只邪恶的小野兽的摧残了。
4.Id think you have feelings for this monster.
have feelings for... 对有感觉,喜欢
真是表白的好句子,你记住了吗??
国内英语资讯:China, Russia agree to further expand investment, energy cooperation
博科娃女士世界无线电日致辞
美文赏析:磨难让我成为了更好的自己
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig win, Bayern spill points in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China appreciates Estonias participation in Belt and Road initiative, pledging to enhance
玩具不再专属儿童 “童心未泯的一代”崛起
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Russian FMs discuss Syria, Korean Peninsula issues
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Italy still needs reforms despite EUs Junckers optimism: analysts
体坛英语资讯:Ajax beat Schalke in first leg of Europa League quarter-final
叙利亚居民和反叛分子从被围困城镇疏散
乘飞机旅行 你了解自己的权利吗
特朗普从普京身上学到了什么
国内英语资讯:Chinese VP says China supports Palestinian just cause
国内英语资讯:China says, no geopolitical considertion in its role in Middle East
国内英语资讯:China, France to boost bilateral ties
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Undecided voters in French presidential election make race unpredictable
《每日邮报》向特朗普夫人道歉并赔偿
体坛英语资讯:Japanese teenager Hirano crowned at expense of Chinese at Asian champs
国际英语资讯:Scientists capture first image of dark matter web
中英共建新丝绸之路
国际英语资讯:Meningitis kills 33 in central Nigeria
一个健康的人 A Healthy Man
国际英语资讯:Moscow, Tehran, Damascus call for on-site probe into Syria gassing
粉色当道 如果男友穿骚粉你还会爱他吗
体坛英语资讯:IOC session for 2024 vote in Lima going ahead as planned
王源又去联合国了!小汤圆们嗨起来!
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xiongans key role is to receive Beijings non-capital functions: vice premie
国际英语资讯:St. Petersburg expands recruitment of labor migrants from Central Asia to prevent terrorism
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: U.S. lawmakers, rights group demand answers after United Airlines passenger dragg
国际英语资讯:Pentagon to deploy F-35 fighter jets to Europe for training