【剧情简介】刀疤让辛巴乖乖的呆在一块大石头上,等待爸爸的惊喜
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Now,you wait here.
好,你在这等着
Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜
Ooh,what is it?
什么惊喜?
If I told you,it wouldnt be a surprise,now,would it?
如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对
If you tell me,Ill still act surprised.
如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶
Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy.
你实在是非常的调皮
- Come on,Uncle Scar.
说嘛!刀疤叔叔
- No,no,no,no,no,no,no.
不
This is just for you and your daddy.
这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情
You know,a sort of father-son... thing.
是那种父子之间的关系
Well,I better go get him. - Ill go with you.
好了,我最好去找他去 我跟你一起去
- No!
不!
No. Just stay on this rock.
不你只管待在这个石块上
You wouldnt want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas.
你不会想像上次那样 再遇到土狼吧?
You know about that?
你知道那件事呀?
Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really?
辛巴,每个人都知道那件事 真的吗?
- Oh,yes.Lucky
是啊,算你幸运
Daddy was there to save you,eh?
爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?
Oh,and just between us...
这是我们的小秘密
you might want to work on that little roar of yours.
你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢?
Oh,OK.
哦,好吧
Hey,Uncle Scar
嘿!刀疤叔叔
will I like this surprise?
我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?
Simba,its to die for.
辛巴,你会喜欢死的
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
marvelous:非凡的,惊人的
例:
Mary, your roast beef is marvelous.
玛莉,你的烤牛肉真好吃。
Never have we seen so marvelous this landscape.
我们从来没有见过如此美妙的风景。
I warmly congratulated him on the marvelous discovery.
我热情地祝贺他了不起的发现。
2. You wouldnt want to end up in another mess...
end up:结果,造成
例:
If you try to own your knowledge, it might end up owning you.
要是你试图独占知识,结果你则可能被知识所约束。
Consumers end up bearing this extra cost.
消费者最终承担这笔额外成本。
For companies the main task is simply to end up with more talented people than their competitors.
对于企业来说,主要的任务就是最终比竞争对手争取到更多的人才。
3. You might want to work on that little roar of yours.
work on:操练,努力
例:
A flexible format allowing users to drill on specific topics, work on specific lessons, or to take simulated exams.
富灵活性,让使用者可针对某特定主题做训练,学习特定课程,或者参加模拟测试。
Are you saying I should drop everything and only work on one goal?
你是说我应该放弃一切,而只努力实现一个目标吗?
4. Simba, its to die for.
die for:渴望,切望
例:
Die for walk with you on some beach hand in hand.
想要跟你手牵手在海滩散步想得要命。
Loved all of her outfits in the movie, but that purse was to die for!
我好喜欢她在这部电影里穿的衣服来着,不过这个包包更加是想要得不得了咧!
全网都在说的“你pick谁”是中式英语吗?
意大利呼吁欧盟帮助应对非法移民危机
国际特赦组织指缅甸13名官员有反人类罪行为
About Youth 关于青春
越南与欧盟自贸协议预计刺激经济大幅增长
国际英语资讯:Tens of thousands across U.S. protest Trumps immigration policy
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier, French PM attend entrepreneurs symposium
国际英语资讯:Syrias Daraa sees largest displacement since conflict began: UN
国内英语资讯:Chinese political advisors pool wisdom for poverty relief
Why some vegetarian foods imitate meat 为什么素食要追求“肉相”
国际英语资讯:Portuguese president, PM hail Vitorinos appointment as IOM chief
My Idol 我的偶像
Guerilla marketing tactics?
国际英语资讯:Jordan PM launches national campaign to help displaced Syrians in south Syria
国际英语资讯:Putin approves Russias anti-corruption plan for 2018-2020
国内英语资讯:Prosecutors to get tougher with financial, environmental, poverty-relief crime
国内英语资讯:Chinas media industry to hit 3 trillion yuan by 2020
国际英语资讯:Iranian president to visit Switzerland on political, economic talks
出门在外,坐计程车的必备句子!
国际英语资讯:Russias fifth-generation 3D surveillance radar enters into service
中国全面打响蓝天、碧水、净土三大保卫战
美国联邦最高法院大法官肯尼迪宣布退休
国内英语资讯:Chinas Communist Youth League to convene national congress
塞内加尔队主帅获封最性感男神,看英语如何花式赞帅?
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: China-developed planes serve B&R countries
国际英语资讯:Malta to send Lifeline economic migrants back, warns PM
My Dream 我的梦想
国际英语资讯:Merkel, interior minister reach compromise over asylum policy dispute
国内英语资讯:Xi urges breaking new ground in major country diplomacy with Chinese characteristics
国际英语资讯:U.S. tariffs to harm Spanish exports: official