【剧情简介】
巫师拉法奇发现了辛巴,告诉它其实木法沙并没有死。于是辛巴跟着它去见自己的父亲
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Will you stop following me?
你能不能不要再跟踪我了
Who are you?
你是谁呀?
The question is,who are you?
问题是你是谁呀?
I thought I knew.
我以为我知道
Now Im not so sure.
现在我不确定了
Well,I know who you are. Shh.
我知道你是谁
Come here. Its a secret.
来,这是秘密
Enough already! What is that supposed to mean,anyway?
够了 你说这些到底什么意思?
It means you are a baboon,and Im not.
这表示你是狒狒 我不是
I think youre a little confused.
我看你是有点老糊涂了
Wrong! Im not the one whos confused.
错了 老糊涂的人不是我
You dont even know who you are.
你连你是谁都不知道
- Oh,and I suppose you know. - Sure do.
这么说你知道罗
Youre Mufasas boy.
当然 你是木法沙的孩子
bye
拜拜
Hey,wait!
喂!等等
You knew my father?
你以前认识我爸爸?
Correction...
修正一下
I know your father.
我现在认识他
I hate to tell you this...
我很不想这么说
but he died...
但是他死了
a long time ago.
死了好久了
Nope. Wrong again!
不,又错了
Hes alive,and Ill show him to you.
他还活着 我可以带你去看他
You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way.
你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走
Come on!
跟我来,乖
Dont dawdle. Hurry up!
别拖拖拉拉的 快点啦
Hey,whoa,wait,wait.
等等
Come on. Come on!
快点,快点
Would you slow down?
慢一点好吗?
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Come on, will you cut it out?
cut out:停止
例:
All this wasteful expenditure must be cut out.
这一切浪费都必须停止。
The doctor told me to cut out meat for my fat.
由于肥胖, 大夫叫我停止吃肉。
2. Creepy little monkey.
creepy:令人毛骨悚然的
例:
Bobby is the boy who has a creepy smile.
巴比就是那个令人毛骨悚然,笑容阴森的男孩。
The creepy crawlies are not only tasty but are also nutritious.
这些令人毛骨悚然的蠕动虫虫,不但美味可口,还很营养哟。
3. Dont dawdle. Hurry up!
dawdle:磨蹭,浪费时间
例:
Dont dawdle away your time.
不要白白地浪费掉你的时间。
Please dont dawdle, Alice were very late indeed!
别磨蹭了,爱丽丝,我们真的已经迟到了。
4. Would you slow down?
slow down:减速,慢点
例:
Please slow down,I don t like speed.
请开慢一些,我不喜欢开快车。
Our brains slow down a bit when we sleep and dream.
当我们进入梦乡时,大脑的运转才会减速。