迪斯尼动画英语故事:《狮子王》-他看起来很blue
【剧情简介】
辛巴苏醒了,关于过去,它选择逃避
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Hey,where you going?
你要去哪里?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起来很BLUE
Id say brownish gold.
我倒觉得是金黄色
No,no,no. I mean hes depressed.
不,我是说沮丧
Kid,whats eating you?
孩子你在烦什么?
Nothing. Hes at the top of the food chain.
烦?狮子可是万兽之王
The food chain.
烦个屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你从哪儿来的?
Who cares? I cant go back.
谁在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,youre an outcast.
你是被扫地出门的
- Thats great. So are we.
好极了!我们也是
- Whatd you do,kid?
你做了什么事?
Something terrible,but I dont want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Gee, he looks blue.
blue:抑郁的,沮丧的
例:
In England, blue means sad, gloomy and depressed, which also have some relations with the geographical environment.
蓝色的意思是可悲的, 忧郁和沮丧,这是与地理环境相联系的。
Cathy felt blue all day.
凯茜整天沮丧着。
2. Kid, whats eating you?
eat:困扰,烦扰
例:
Money is eating me.
钱的问题深深困扰着我。
3. Hes at the top of the food chain.
at the top of food chain:在食物链顶端
例:
These are the super-wealthy, the top of the food chain. A seven digit loss for them is a drop in the bucket.
这些是超级富豪食物链顶端的人物,七位数的损失对他们来说只是九牛一毛。
4. Ah, youre an outcast.
outcast:被驱逐的人,流浪的人
例:
Sometimes youll feel like an outcast.
有时你会觉得自己无家可归。
Im definitely the oddball here, Im the outcast.
在这里我肯定是个古怪的人,是个被遗弃的人。
But thats the point of Batman, he can be the outcast.
但这才是蝙蝠侠存在的真正意义。他可以离经叛道。